Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats Cenx I've seen older comments saying that your pregnant. So you know, Congrats :D
    Reactions: NotaVoltorb
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Thanks! We find out the gender in less than a month so excited. :D
    Hey great job releasing the 1.3.0.6 update even though it was break time.Most of the forum should be happy :)
    P.S:I feel bad for skiphs XD
    Reactions: Zach_Loves_Terraria
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Well... the Dye Trader has been drawing a lot of his blood ever since he found that it made an excellent dye... sooo.... yeah... I think we all should.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Thanks. :)
    WilliamD
    why doesn't the blindfold provide immunity to the stoned debuff?
    Reactions: Ephyrae
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Because the player has always been a peeping cheater when playing Pin the Tail to the Donkey
    Mariocraft
    Mariocraft
    Because being a stoner is fun.
    After a long life of having terraria, updating to 1.3 and years of not playing. Im proud to say that i have gotten my first dev set from my first (Expert) duke fishron - and im proud to have cenx's set, i just cant help but to enjoy the wings! I have to say they are the best of them all to me.
    Can flower boots be obtained via jungle crate?
    WilliamD
    Dreamtree
    Dreamtree
    Any sources? Wiki might not updated...
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    They are occasional found in jungle chests via jungle shrines which spawn deep within the jungle
    Cenx, does Stardust Armor set and its Stardust Guardian are referencing "JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Stardust Crusaders"? There has been a huge discussion about that being added to the Trivia section of the wiki.
    Supa' Spider
    Supa' Spider
    just because its stardust stuff doesnt mean its a reference you know
    Sulejman
    Sulejman
    Just because it's a humanoid guardian standing behind you and fighting for you and it's called stardust armor, you should have said.
    When I ask about a possible reference, means couple of editors discussed this for a while and it's not just a whim.
    Supa' Spider
    Supa' Spider
    well i dont know what that show or movie is, so i didnt think about the stardust summons and stuff
    using a big demm sky-rail that almost covers th entire map to avoid moon lord attacks is cinsidered "cheesing"? o_O
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    If that is not how the developers intended the battle to be fought, then yes.
    Hey @Cenx, any release dates, or TBDs for Terraria on Nintendo platforms?
    L
    leroy_jenkins
    :O terraria for nintendo platforms? now all i need is minecraft for terraria platforms and i'm set for life on gaming while away from home, (seriously though, i love the sound of that)
    Halixon
    Halixon
    @leroy_jenkins Yeah, Cenx stated earlier this year that it's coming to Wii U and 3DS.
    Thanks, @Cenx
    L
    leroy_jenkins
    :O :D i can't wait to fix up my 3ds then, first thing i'll do is get the game
    Finished Attack on Titan last night. The ending was not pleasing and waiting for season 2 is dumb. That is all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom