Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the doctor did a blood eagle on me
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    That sounds inappropriate.
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    yeah, because a blood eagle is an old norse execution/torture method, when I was in surgery it felt the same
    if someone wants to change it's profile name I'd suggest "Illumintati Bat" if someone hasn't take it already
    CalebthePianist
    CalebthePianist
    I know, right. The slimed have turned Illuminati, too.
    a few months ago I saw a Thread in Suggestions sub-forum, I can't remember but I think it was for pre-hard summoning gear
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    does someone have the link for that thread or someone knows the Author of it?
    Thank you for taking a look at my story! It's good to see another Chilean in here :D
    Reactions: VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    Great writing, and amazing how you could get inspired so much with only a pixeled enemy in a game, it really got much better when you mixed up the story with your drawings and poems it adds more power to the atmosphere...Amazing work :), now I understand your anwser to one of my question in your Q&A thread
    It's like definitive, but I can't play terraria properly anymore, so I'll finish up what I'm doing and that would be it for now
    what armor are you wearing?
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    I got Will's armor in a treasure bag, so I'm wearing Will's helmet no dye, Solar Flare Breastplate and Solar Flare Leggings with Reflective Silver dye
    Guide in use
    Guide in use
    thats what it is!
    is it just me, or monolith doesn't work very well with camera mode?
    Mattix
    Mattix
    Monolith interactive (all rights reserved)
    or something like that
    to be honest, with my current computer I can't play terraria as I would like too...I don't know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom