Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just wondering, will the wii u and 3ds ports be made by you guys at re-logic or by 505? im just confused because a year ago they said those ports would never happen.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    They are trying their best,do you know how hard it is to transfer one big thing to a small thing with a small team.Pretty hard :/
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Specially since transferring one big thing from such a crappy thing as a PC is (quoth the console zealots) to such excellent devices as consoles, was already proven a challenge too hard for them.

But yeah, for each gamer who sees the wolf, there's twenty who see a sheep.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    505 publishes the game, Engine Software develops and ports it. They literally released a statement about how they're going to make sure any future updates are going to be high quality, not like what was going on during the 1.2 console update. No need to panic.
    Please Cenx fix clorophyte not converting tiles to mud on surface jungle :(
    H
    Hax4Ever
    It was never supposed to convert tiles on the surface.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    whoops!!
    Edit:It only works underground ;)
    Pandemonium135
    Pandemonium135
    WilliamD check 1.3 hahaha. Yes but I would love it to convert tiles on the surface.
    Not sure how to report bugs, but I have lost 5 worlds to corruption... I am not sure how this is happening or why but I am becoming very aggravated as I have lost 3 worlds that I have been using since before 1.2 and 2 expert worlds that I spent alot of time on... just thought I would notify someone so that it can be looked into...
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Maybe the "won't load"?Don't think the in game corruption can spread over hallow.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    For me, corrupted files. I've a few other worlds that are suddenly corrupted too. Most were throwaway worlds, but it got to my first world ever and my 1.1 world that I had spent easily hundreds of hours on each :(
    GentlexFist
    GentlexFist
    Worlds won't load anymore lol I am sorry for not being clear on that
    lunatic cultist and moon lord should drop super healing potions.
    I just killed expert Moon Lord and during his death animation, I died, and he dropped nothing :dryadcry:

I guess he still knows how to teleport when dead.
    Reactions: Devalaous
    L
    leroy_jenkins
    i reported this, i was so infuriated when it happened the first time to me, it sucks :'(
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    He's like "I'm dead, but your dead, so I win!" *teleports*
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    That's why you don't die o_O
    Think we are going to release Mac/Linux as open beta very soon. Will have more details shortly. :)
    d8d73408c4b5.jpg
    Patty lunar Lord :3
    Hi, are there any plans in the future to add more content to Hardmode Underground Desert and/or Hardmode Underworld? Thanks.
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    There would be no point in making content if the customers cant even experience the current content without crashing , lag , FPS lag , and a Go to jail do not pass go ...do not collect 200 Dollars aka Corrupt characters.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    If you are having those issues please file a bug report with system specs etc. Simply complaining about it won't help us fix it. :)
    partitionpenguin
    partitionpenguin
    No, the hardmode desert and underworld don't need anything new. The Red Devils and Lava Bats are annoying enough (btw, NERF THE RED DEVIL TRIDENT!!!!!!). However, I think they should have biome chests added because they are critical biomes in Terraria.

This was implemented in the Exxo Avalon mod, and the items were the Hellrazer gun and Ancient spellbook.
    This message is for the whole team: (1/4)
    Thank you for all your outstanding work in Terraia.You guys are developers that rock this world!
    You guys aren't sick for money or fame,you just want to make us happy!You really do care about us terrains!
    I mean look how many suggestions actually made it into the game!You really do
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (2/4) Follow by our thoughts just to make us happy which makes you guys the best team ever!Don't follow by the haters groans and complaints,they will only slow you down.
    Just remember that there is a tiny group of people that actually appreciate your game!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (3/4) Thank you for showing your love out to us so we can experience the best game we ever played.You spend countless hours and push your sanity to the brink just to improve a perfect game!Keep it up and thou shall succeed!Remember that your game will always at least make on person happy!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (4/4) Just remember that you guys and gals are AMAZING and bring a smile on my and many peoples faces.
    You guys are the best team of developers ever! :D
    Sincerly-WilliamD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom