Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just killed expert Moon Lord and during his death animation, I died, and he dropped nothing :dryadcry:

I guess he still knows how to teleport when dead.
    Reactions: Devalaous
    L
    leroy_jenkins
    i reported this, i was so infuriated when it happened the first time to me, it sucks :'(
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    He's like "I'm dead, but your dead, so I win!" *teleports*
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    That's why you don't die o_O
    Think we are going to release Mac/Linux as open beta very soon. Will have more details shortly. :)
    d8d73408c4b5.jpg
    Patty lunar Lord :3
    Hi, are there any plans in the future to add more content to Hardmode Underground Desert and/or Hardmode Underworld? Thanks.
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    There would be no point in making content if the customers cant even experience the current content without crashing , lag , FPS lag , and a Go to jail do not pass go ...do not collect 200 Dollars aka Corrupt characters.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    If you are having those issues please file a bug report with system specs etc. Simply complaining about it won't help us fix it. :)
    partitionpenguin
    partitionpenguin
    No, the hardmode desert and underworld don't need anything new. The Red Devils and Lava Bats are annoying enough (btw, NERF THE RED DEVIL TRIDENT!!!!!!). However, I think they should have biome chests added because they are critical biomes in Terraria.

This was implemented in the Exxo Avalon mod, and the items were the Hellrazer gun and Ancient spellbook.
    This message is for the whole team: (1/4)
    Thank you for all your outstanding work in Terraia.You guys are developers that rock this world!
    You guys aren't sick for money or fame,you just want to make us happy!You really do care about us terrains!
    I mean look how many suggestions actually made it into the game!You really do
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (2/4) Follow by our thoughts just to make us happy which makes you guys the best team ever!Don't follow by the haters groans and complaints,they will only slow you down.
    Just remember that there is a tiny group of people that actually appreciate your game!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (3/4) Thank you for showing your love out to us so we can experience the best game we ever played.You spend countless hours and push your sanity to the brink just to improve a perfect game!Keep it up and thou shall succeed!Remember that your game will always at least make on person happy!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (4/4) Just remember that you guys and gals are AMAZING and bring a smile on my and many peoples faces.
    You guys are the best team of developers ever! :D
    Sincerly-WilliamD
    Sorry to bug u but can the holy arrows and world gen be fix when i make new world i go through salid blocks for console :/ sorry to bug and (Roar)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Console Terraria is not being developed by Cenx or any other Re-Logic developer, but by 505Games and Engine.

In short, no, she can't fix that. At all.
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    You have been banned: Reason: Bugging Cenx
    Supa' Spider
    Supa' Spider
    i also get that when i play the ps3 version
    (1/3)
    This comment is mainly for Red, but also for Cenx and the team.. THANKS A LOT for your AWESOME GAME, you are a developer that isn´t greedy, you REALLY want to make the player happy, and I saw that there are many people that don´t appreciate that, but know that they are a small number (everyone else is enjoying 1.3 instead), THANK YOU very very much for supporting your game long long after release,
    (2/3)
    it is VERY APPRECIATED and month to month, year to year (1.1, 1.2, and now the awesome 1.3), you achieved to make A PERFECT GAME, and you also care about us with the fast hotfixes (in days that you deserve a BIG break), it can be seen that you put your mind, heart and soul in this incredible game. You gave us so much and we are really grateful! Please know that, and don´t change ever because of
    (3/3)
    some ungrateful people that can´t see what you did, do and keep doing for us, you are the greatest developer (and your team of course) and THANKS for so much, Terraria is one (if not THE) GREATEST game that I ever played! And I´m not the only one who thinks like this :)

PD: Sorry if my english isn´t perfect (I speak spanish) and congratulations to you to (Red and Cenx) for your wedding and your coming baby!
    Is the Drill mount supposed to be able to destroy the tile under an altar? Because it does.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Do you have the latest update? Does it destroy the tile AND the altar? Or only the tile? Are you in hardmode? If you are, does it bless the world with ore? Is the tile/block a sand/silk/slush block?
    SugoiPlatipus
    SugoiPlatipus
    @Hundjäger18 Update 1.3.0.6, Small world, Hardmode, Expert. It destroys the tile and the altar, and it also blesses the world. The tile is Ebonstone.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "And so, after a long, unchallenged reign, the Pwnhammer finally got Pwn'd by a very superior opponent."
    Cenx, people already figured out how to cheese the moon lord in 1.3.0.6 :(
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Depending on how broad your interpretation of "cheesing" goes. If tactics are completely removed from a boss, then it just becomes a scripted event.

Some, uh, gamers seem to think using platforms is "cheesing" the boss fights. They are also usually the ones complaining about the bosses being tough, not surprisingly.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Obviously platforms isn't cheesing, but things like teleporters, minecarts, and hoiks might be. Because of how much freedom the player has to manipulate their environment, I'm pretty sure someone will always be able to find a way to beat the moon lord with minimal effort.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I can beat the ML without wings - but that requires a lot of effort, actually. "To master the grappling hook, you must become the hook."
    Hope you handle the birth of your sweet, sweet child. (If she was given Terraria PC for free, I'll be so jealous, parents don't trust online everything)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom