Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    I just love the Monoliths, the only problem with them is that is not able to see in what position is the sun.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    The problem i see is that the moon is on the side the original spawn point is (use one on the ocean an you will only see like half the moon)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I believe the monoliths effects also are valid, because I remember that when I used a Solar Monolith near the Dungeon, were really rare to see meteors dropping.
    Finally defeated the moon lord, well, with help, but defeated, and for some reason, the fight were easier.
    Funny how you can destroy all 4 pillars and then logout on the countdown, to spawn Moon Lord on another player in multiplayer.
    Some guy said the mod broke his game, and then said don't use. I'll let you deal with it. This was on TO
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    99% of the time they're just :red:s trying to start something.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "I don't know how the heck to install this and didn't read the instructions at all, but it's the mod's fault that my game got screwed sideways!" - Half of the mod users out there. The half you never want near any mod you create or use.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Maybe the person is pissed off because could not find the secret of the Murasame.
    Peacefull since Friday? Nice. Seems like I can get some rest from mod questions for a while.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    -Inserts question here-

X) Peace and quiet is nice sometimes.
    Am I the only one who plays mainly with the Summoner Set?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Look's like this is a yes.
    O
    Organon
    I tend to try and mix a ranger/summoner build, for the extra challenge and it's always fun having a tiny army to help. (It'd be more interesting to give them a health bar and let them target other players in pvp, prolly make it a lot more popular)
    Just curious, how the progress coming on the 1.3 update for the mod?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    X is the answer.
    K
    Kenrousell2
    x as in x marks the spot at 95%???.............
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    95%? I believe it is between 35~55%, because there are still lots of work to do, but the team currently is on the break.
    Discovered how to fly using Neptune's Shell and Bottomless bucket of water. Use it on your way to make your character fly by swimming it.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Ps:. This will obviously place water on several parts of the world.
    O
    Organon
    Epic, I've used the ice rod for that, gotta try it now :p
    Passed the entire day playing Terraria basically, didn't even stopped the game to go have a lunch.
    iDuck
    iDuck
    Lunch? Oh yeah...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom