Comments on Profile Post by DJFlare84

1. Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    What, the purple American football armor? Unless you didn't see it that way or are playing as a girl...
    Jul 29, 2015
  2. DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    Well I mean in terms of stats, but if you wear it without the helmet it also looks damn heroic. But anyway, Guard +1, Constition +1, Guts, and an assload of slots is nothin' to sneeze at!
    Jul 29, 2015
  3. Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Even though I usually use Charge Blade, and I should probably use some of the guard skills, Evade Extender/Evasion +3 is way too good to not have for me.
    I have @awolfen's problem: not being able to make a mixed set without Kushala parts.
    Jul 29, 2015
  4. DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    With the insane slots here and a very lucky talisman, I can get Evasion on here by sacrificing Guard. It's a pretty damn flexible set.
    Jul 29, 2015
  5. Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    When the GX Tempest set is released here, I can get my current set, but with Razor Sharp as an added bonus. Right now my skills are Evasion +3, Sneak, Sharpness +1, and Evade Extender.
    Jul 29, 2015
  6. aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Really the guard skills are only useful if you put full use into Guard Points. More general things you should go for are Evasion, since it's easier to master.
    Jul 29, 2015
  7. DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    :red: you know I'm all ABOUT dem Guard Points. Charge Blade is easily my favorite weapon. <3
    Jul 29, 2015