Neutral Effect
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ow, that's a really huge amount of time I didn't do anything on TCF... Still, I was checking them every single day to see if 1.3.1 is out.
    I'm not dead... Not yet. Just wait for 1.3.1 update, and You'll see me everywhere - whining at everything, to be precise... Or maybe not?
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Aye, just like many of the people who joined this site simply to talk about 1.3, and then died along with the 1.3 hype as soon as it came out.
    Neutral Effect
    Neutral Effect
    You're right for the first part, though reason is completely different.
    I just ripped head off hornet which flew into my room. That thing is scary - not only aggresive, with strong venom, but also durable as heck
    Dude, love the Energy idea for 1.3.1! A lot of interesting traps/Boss Arena's could come from that idea.
    Reactions: Neutral Effect
    Neutral Effect
    Neutral Effect
    Unfortunately, it propably won't be noticed, not even talking about implementation.There's always hope, though ;)
    Kitsune11
    Kitsune11
    Then we must like the comment to the fullest extent! We must get them to realize the potential of the idea.
    Neutral Effect
    Neutral Effect
    It's position on that far page (39th, if I'm correct) puts it in disadvantage. Who knows, though, maybe people coming to comment will like it as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom