Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• about to fight the fishron in my new arena
    OJloWYi.png
    wish me luck for my second hardmode boss
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    the mecha cart and chloro bullets wold make it easier but thats besides the point, I want him to be my second hm boss, and I came too close in my last run to call defeat a certanty
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    *post-Duke

Basically, if you get some of his items, you are set for the most of HM.
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    busy tweaking my arena now, I need to start as fast as I can and then cut out the bottom row I think, stormbow and holy arrows completely reks him when I can get the arrosw to hit, if I tweak my gear and arena a little I believe I can win and yea duke gear will make the rest of hardmode a breeze
    never has farming bosses been as easy as it is farming the destroyer with the stormbow and holy arrows dayam that was fun
    I see you there dust >3
    You said you have extra parts for the Cell Phone on the 1.3 info thread. You wouldn't happen to have a Sextant & Fisherman's Pocket Guide, would you?
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    I have spare pocket guides, unfortunately no sextant right now
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    I will trade you a fish finder for any parts of the fish finder(weather radio, pocket guide or sextant)
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I actually have a weather radio that I just recently got. I'll gladly trade that for a fish finder.
    IDK how to reply to a reply, so I'll just type it here: i've played Dust, and I didn't know you could buy it from there. i got it off of Xbox's games for gold about a year ago. You have good taste in games.
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    gog.com have a lot of good games, and when i can get a good looking game for $5, why not
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    they ofen bundle good extras in with the games as well, like this avatar
    RNG seriously hates me, 50+ pirate runs and i just got my SECOND coin gun, only one run after i FINALLY got my lucky coin
    Hm, I wonder who hides under that hat. Looks like another cute wolf, perhaps.
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    go check out the game Dust, an elesian tale, kinda wolfy critter but far from cute
    Im suprised nobody has summoned me here yet because of your avatar and one of my past avatars...

Even though you joined last month, Welcome to TCF! Enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom