snarkel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Didn't there used to be a texture pack floating around here that replaced the face monster and shotgun with a doom imp and super shotty?
    starting a new character and world for 1.3.1. though, wiring isn't my forte I hope some of the new features will prove useful. wish me luck!
    So, are all of the mobile exclusive items and bosses on the 3ds version? I've noticed some of the pets but I'm not 100% sure...
    I was cleaning up my following list and I think I accidentally unfollowed a staff/dev member and now I cant find it again.
    I remember seeing a mod somewhere that made bosses drop their loot bags on normal mode but I cant find it now, was it taken down?
    does anyone know the file names for the sprites of the new alternate clothes? male and female variants
    Ok i have been inactive from the forum for a while, what's the whole "lewd" thing going on? I see everyone talking about it but I don't...
    snarkel
    snarkel
    its not that i want lewd, its just i told myself "i want to be there when the next trend starts" and i missed it.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I see. Well, there are still a few lewd avatars around here, you can still join if you must.
    snarkel
    snarkel
    nah, i'll wait for the next one. =)
    What is everyones opinion on the crystal serpent? I personally think it is amazing, but I want to know everyone else's
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    It's interesting for early hardmode, can see it as a nice explosive-effect magic spell for when you're going for one of the book spells later on (crystal storm, golden shower/cursed flames depending on world state).
    I'm excited at the thought of being able to play terraria on the go with my 3ds in 2016
    Get hostile monster statues, set up to timer, spawn stardust dragon, wait, pick up loot, ???, profit.
    Does anyone ever have a time where someone tells you something and then you don't respond right away/not at all due to lack of what to say?
    *Tells self "I need to follow some people", Follows 40 people in a matter of minutes.*
    snarkel
    snarkel
    There you go =3
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I mean, I wasn't intending for you to follow me and was just joking, but I'll take it because I'm that desperate. c:
    snarkel
    snarkel
    Nah its alright, I like being a nice person like tgat
    Does anyone know of any programs that can turn png files into xnb files?
    Sugars
    Sugars
    XNA Game Studio Pipeline. It's what Terraria uses.
    Just install XNA Game Studio 4.0/Reboot and it'll come with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom