Matsu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mega-Steelix looks pretty cool. I'm thinking it'll be Steel-Fairy.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    If you have a beefy enough Wash-Rotom you might be able to survive the Aqua Jet and get in a Volt Switch or a Thunder Bolt. It would be pretty risky though.
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    Keep in mind that "just about anything" doesn't mean "literally anything", haha. :p Some things like Ferrothorn don't give a single damn about Aqua Jet, but that's why Azumarill also usually carries Superpower. :p
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I totally forgot about Ferrothorn. Through a Toxic at the Azumarill and try to whittle it down or carry the Power Whip if your Ferrothorn isn't a stall build.
    Seeing all these new forum people with their "like bomb" and "#blameomnir" makes me feel old. I was a Well-Known member once //cries
    The new lemonade flavored Mountain Dew Game Fuel tastes like drinking liquid Lemonhead candies. It's good but, not the same as the original.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Voltage tastes like Skittles and that mango heat Game Fuel variety's pretty neat as well. `:)
    How was I not aware of this?
    Reactions: 360Chadscope
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Yeah. I was lurking on the old forum as i'm want to do and Kelp told me about this so, I guess now I have to come here to lurk and do nothing.
    Kelp
    Kelp
    'cause you out of touch.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I know. Imma gonna try harder now just for you Kelp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom