Silverlancer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahhh the joy of reaching the limits of modding Terraria, when it starts memory leaking and crashing roughly once every 2-3 hours.
    W1K
    W1K
    At least that's lasting 8-12 times more than the average modded skyrim setup.
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    Unfortunately true when you like using 200+ like me
    You can use the torches to count how many blocks I fall:
    uegIsU1.gif

Feel free to replicate this test yourself.
    Reactions: Omnir
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    I know this game isn't balanced with Hardcore in mind, but goddamn she's unbelievable on hardcore

Devving a tModLoader mod entirely built around adding immunity for hardcore characters
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Indeed!
    I did get to Fishron/plantera on Hardcore on Expert before they changed the defense from 2 def:1 damage to 1.5:1 -- but then after, 3 deaths to medusa. One was her stoning me over lava...
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    How does a solid stone statue die to lava..... that amazes me
    I don't understand how people do yo-yo playthroughs currently.... it's like I never seem to tier up right.... :(
    i'm just add your steam, its name is Silverlancer right?
    I need 65 vortex fragment and 50 luminate bar, how much plat i can offer for the trade? Maybe you interested with Enchanted Sundial or mount like turtle, bee, slime and bunny or pet like Zephyr fish, turtle and baby face monster? That's all i can offer besides plat...
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    My steam name is not the same as here, but if you check my signature it links to my steam profile.
    Where I posted on the shop thread is a good way to find my steam
    Y
    Y.B
    I'm just add your steam. My name is just like in this forum.
    Have to be careful.... they're everywhere o_O
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    YOU'LL NEVER GET IT! ~:naughty:
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Don't take it the wrong way, just prefer that bad drama stays secluded where it was caught. No one benefits from having wounds being brought up to their attention by others :(
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    Nah its fine you're doing a great job! You did what you thought you were supposed to by the situation, and I was being rather rude. :) Don't worry about it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom