PixlaTPG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay so I got the bug where martian madness enemies don’t spawn. How would I fix this?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    It’s a known issue. :) Something that occurred on PC 1.3 as well. In the meantime, I think you can summon another event (goblins, pirates) and after completing the new event it might clear out Martian event. Then you can find another probe and try again.
    PixlaTPG
    PixlaTPG
    It’s been fixed. I didn’t even do much. I just went to the ocean came back and they were there. Thanks for the help
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Good to know Pixla, thanks for the follow-up info.
    Well, I can't make a new account, so Imma just, stay with this one, gonna change some stuff though.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It's worth noting that we do not permit multiple accounts on these Forums. As a result, we do require members to stick with the original accounts they've created.

You can change your name up to 10 times which it looks like you've used 2 name changes.
    I seriously can't wait for terraria for 3DS... if it is real
    Azu
    Azu
    Sometimes I think that some people think the front page doesn't exist.
    PixlaTPG
    PixlaTPG
    I've seen it
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    What if the discs and game cards don't even contain the game, but instead play an infinite loop of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" on your console?
    Well I like the terra blade, but my favorite blade now is the meowmere but I want a new account
    Hello, welcome to the forums and sorry to bust your bubble but my favorite blade is the Horeseman's blade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom