zimberzimber
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I read your white text as a regular voice, but for some reason I always think of an intense "I've seen some :red:" action hero voice for your blue text. Also, Ori rulz! Liek this koment if u crieverytim.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    1) The reason my text appears white occasionally is because Augmented TCF isn't always functional... :(
    2) Ori is awesome indeed, welcome to the club!
    2ez3ams.jpg

3) I don't "liek" stuff unless I really really really like them :happy:
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    1) Huh. Wonder why. how do you even do that, anyways? I haven't used TCF very much, just TO.
    2) I really want OatBF. I've never played it before and I've only seen the beginning of the game, but good god, I actually almost cried.
    3) Yeah, that was kind of a shameless joke, but I regret nothing. And I'm the same way with likes, especially on youtube. I've probably liked about 7 videos overall...
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    1) Look up Augmented TCF, its a plugin for browsers which enables some neat features! :D
    2) I cried, and I really suggest you buy it ASAP!
    3) k
    *Searches 'SFM' in YouTube* Why the hell is the page full of FNAF crap?
    Reactions: Myu
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I need to find and kill him... Because now 80%of all SFM videos are pure crap.
    But not because it FNAF, but because every kid that got SFM and is a fan of FNAF, made a pathetic excuse of an animation which now clutters the SFM tag in YouTube.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The only FNAF SFM video I have ever seen that was actually pretty good was this: https://youtu.be/3z5tQH7y508
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    There are worse... Be glad you haven't seen them.
    Could someone please send me a screenshot of my profile page? There is a word that make my net go nuts and block the entire page >_>
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Try again :D
    Granger
    Granger
    lawler.cf
    fiverroxy.ga
    kashi.gq
    Granger
    Granger
    These are all webproxies if you didnt know, basically you browse the net using their IP. (you send data to them, which they relay to the site you want to visit and vice versa)
    Great, now my profile is blocked for me because someone posted a naughty word or something... Don't expect answers here for about a week...
    If I manage to shove myself into one piggy bank, will I be able to use them as an inter-dimensional portal?
    =.= petethepug =.=
    =.= petethepug =.=
    Seems so, just watch out and make sure not to suffocate :D. Well you may have a 99% chance of death but its still worth it! (Speaks very fast) "Warning not responsible for cause of death, or disorder on Terraria, all Pugs will not be punished."
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    The main question is will I by able to pull myself out, or will someone will have to be me and pull me out.
    wat
    =.= petethepug =.=
    =.= petethepug =.=
    (Mermers) Your only able to pull yourself out. Oh what? Yeah its worth it man! Buy now for only $500! (Plus Processing & handling of 100k Gold Coins.)
    Apparently there are beings far greater than the Moon Lord in Terraria. No amount of damage will pierce their hide. They are
    Reactions: 360Chadscope
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    They aren't as menacing as training dummies.
    Training Dummies stand there, stalk you, watching every move you make, analyze your weaknesses, and when the time is right, there shall be an uprising.
    colDelay
    colDelay
    I hope they're way worse than 1.1 clowns. uuuhh, the griefing
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    They just noted this.
    Doom is unpreventable.
    The moment you die to a training dummy in a tutorial and the game says you lost... (continued)
    Reactions: colDelay
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I barely know how to control a ship, and the ranger commander told me to take down an auto-piloted drone, which ran away... close to a sun... and then I got shot to death... rip Lorius.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Alright, :red: it... Space Rangers HD will have to wait until I get more patient.
    Do you ever read a touching story and you can't get it out of your head for the entire day, and then you just wish for difference?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Two days ago a read a story, and it made me rethink life for about a day, and now I'm back to normal. Whatever normal is.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I don't know, that story just... Not even rethinking life just gave me an unfamiliar and odd feeling for the rest of the day, and the effect still lingers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom