Deanzor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I was finally killed the boss (Wall of Flesh), and it started unlocking Hard Mode. After that, I 'Save and Exit' the game then when I wanted login my world, it pop-up the message and said [An Error has occurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (Unsaved data may be lost.)] And then I have tried many times but its still pop-up this message. Please fixed this problem.
    I don't know if this was a bug, but my brother and I were playing on 3DS, and we fought The Destroyer twice. The first time he absolutely destroyed us. The second time, all we did was set up Nimbus Clouds and he died in about 2 seconds. Is that normal?
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    Well, the nimbus rods doss destroy the destroyer. It's very effective
    However, I think you should post this in the mobile or console section of the forums. :)
    C
    ChrisTEM
    You all probably right.
    So the Flipper in the 3DS Version? What's up with that? lol Is it gone or is the Spawn rate about 0.00003% lol, Wondering because I spent 3 days trying to get it hahaha.
    Deanzor
    Deanzor
    Flippers seem like they're missing, so stop looking for those until the next update.
    superza
    superza
    Have you tried killing duke fishron 50 Times for the trophy you never got. Really. Never got it.
    Do you happen to have an estimatent on when next patch for 3ds is should come out. I have a trophy room and want the duke fishron trophy and the fixed ocean trophy in it.
    superza
    superza
    I asked this pre 1.0.1 and completely forgot but thanks ;)
    Deanzor
    Deanzor
    Sorry - don't usually come to this page!
    superza
    superza
    It's ok. I just can't wait to destroyer frost moon (I'm just assuming things so don't spoil anything). FEAR MY BUBBLE GUN EVERSCREAM! :p
    You must have an answer to whether or not the plumber and hero clothes will be the right color or not, right?
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Watch the trailer again, the regular colored Plumber's outfit is shown right in front of you
    Gavin Halstead
    Gavin Halstead
    Never saw the trailer. thanks
    Gavin Halstead
    Gavin Halstead
    Never watched it I mean. all I saw was december 10.
    I have a question , will the 3ds version of terraria come out for cartridges or only as a digital version ?
    Thorthegreat12
    Thorthegreat12
    There will be a cartridge and digital version...
    Dexterdude
    Dexterdude
    Shut up and take my money ! I will buy the cartridge when it comes out . Thanks for the answer .
    DimplyBucket19
    DimplyBucket19
    if you have both you can transfer your digital data to your cartrige
    I'm glad to see that you guys from 505 are going to the dual screen systems, namely the Nintendo 3DS (which I own) and the Nintendo Wii U (which I also own). I can't wait to see what will be utilized for the second screen! Also, are you going to be using the ugly color for the title like in every game 505 has made, or will it actually be the current one from the PC? I can't wait! Tell us when there's progress!
    tYOUR 505 GAMEs!!
    For terraria xbox, do you think you could make it work like banjo kazooies xbox live guest player works by having it save guest player's terrarian people save? it would help people who only got 1 xbox live account
    If not for me, then for the sake of terraria, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE ZAPINATOR IS RETURNING OR NOT. :)
    Sur
    Sur
    We don't need the zapinator anymore. We have the meowmare and soooo many other stuff that has way more dps than that little thing. Example: you can easly get 10000 dps with the sdmg and the right stuff
    Will the 3ds/wii u have any exclusive bosses and or weapons?
    Also will Ocaram reaper?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom