Zaii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So... I'm coming to realize that Expert Mode is not the most conducive to immaculate massive building structures. Think I'll start fresh :)
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    A fresh start didn't hurt anyone; at one point, nearly everyone was considering it.
    Zaii
    Zaii
    I restart all the time, just finding that perfect world that just feels right to start from. I love Expert for the game, but normal for building.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's good to alternate!
    Making a new world- always wanted to build classic Brownstones with main floor stores, think the time is nigh!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Zaii
    Zaii
    LOL... started then stopped. Dabbled with Expert but realized I like the easier freedom of a general world where I can balance building with bosses. Starting again, though... currently gathering a :red:load of brick and stucco and mudblocks and iron before I get rollin' again.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Good to know; I can't wait to see the end result. :)
    Zaii
    Zaii
    Heh... neither can I!
    Plantera and Mister Golem... you be my Fetid Baghnakhs :red:! These have become my new best (brutal) friend!
    Working on a new world- Mexican hacienda and a little villa for all the hombres!
    You seem pretty cool. I'll have to keep an eye on you. *takes out eyeball*
    Zaii
    Zaii
    "... lookintomyeye... "

Hackey-sacks right back into place.
    Oh- first Present, and I get the full 3-piece Orange Parka Suit! Sweet wintery goodness in a box!
    Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums! Sorry, I'm a bit late...
    Zaii
    Zaii
    No worries, thanks for the welcome :)
    Pixel
    Pixel
    You're naughty!
    Zaii
    Zaii
    Uh Oh... who's naughty, what's naughty.... am I naughty? Better tell Krampus, time for the Sack ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom