Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I think writers should start posting their stories/chapters as status updates too. Let's see who can make the pages longer...
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I'm a bit confused as to why you just threw a blanket-statement over all 15 year olds for naturally being proud of a piece of art drawn for them.
General Milky
General Milky
Because the lewd fad is stupid and I'm noticing all the people who think it's cute are younger teens. Which is honestly the most irritating part of it.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Most of those in the lewd fad drew their own avatars.
zeskorion
zeskorion
I am a fifteen YO, dont make generalizations. I do not support this fad, but if I start somethin the mods will crack down on me
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Hormones, that is all
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Really, though, being upset over this reminds me of old me, bleh.

The only one I can agree with being stupid was one that implied rape was happening, at least from the ones I've seen.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I think a lot of things are ridiculous, like @Kyouko Tsukino 's obsession with pink. But I don't really question it further. Partially because I already have the answers to this 'lewdness'.

I just let those things slide by. Different interests and whatnot.
=.= petethepug =.=
=.= petethepug =.=
Well said sir. A box of rum for you!
Alabaster
Alabaster
lewd bores me. Why not something bland and boring, or something else entirely like a neo post modernist abstraction? That would get way more hits than lewd
Seeker
Seeker
I like you. Hopefully we can become friends.
General Milky
General Milky
Lol. Well, it's no longer relevent now. The 'lewd' fad has died. Good riddance I say.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
As someone said somewhere else.. didn't know this was Prude & Proud
General Milky
General Milky
bb if you only KNEW the things I was doing right now in another window I wouldn't be called a prude

I'm just keeping it over in that window. Where you don't have to see it while talking about Terraria.
Back
Top Bottom