Eikester
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• game launcher downgrades patches is not opening for me
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Because the tool was abandoned long ago. It hasn't worked properly in a long time. That's why the thread was locked over a year ago.
    Ola Eikester,
    Yo quiero saber si el Game Launcher va a funcionar para degradar.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    No, it hasn't worked for downgrading to older versions in quite a while.
    I'm fairly sure that GL is no longer being maintained or is really functional.
    Look, I know you're getting pestered about it, but honestly it's frustrating that you aren't updating GL, and I get why, but could you at least just tell us if GL is dead and won't ever be updated. As it stands there are tons of people downloading it and complaining that it doesn't work so if you just told us it would stop.
    Hallo Eikester!
    Ich wollte dich fragen, ob du irgendwann die Downgrade Funktion für den Gamelauncher wieder zum laufen bringen wirst oder ob du die Entwicklung daran eingestellt hast. Natürlich erwarte ich nichts von dir ;D aber es wäre schön, wieder die alten Versionen zu spielen ^^ Ich würde mich auf eine Antwort freuen :)
    LG
    Noony xxx
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Du wirst im Moment höchst warscheinlich keine Artwort von ihm bekommen, da er seit August nicht mehr hier im Forum aktiv war.
    X
    xNoony
    Ah verdammt.. D: Naja, vielleicht kommt ja nach der Weihnachtszeit etwas von ihm ^^
    Eikester
    Eikester
    Im moment kann ich leider an keinem meiner tools und mods (auch die für andere spiele) arbeiten aus gründen die ich nicht weiter erläutern kann/will. Sobald es geht werd ich updates raushauen aber ich kann nicht sagen wann das sein wird
    This is not how we treat forum members here.
    FIX
    GAME
    LAUNCHER
    OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE
    AND THROW STONES AT YOU
    Sir Bob The Random
    Sir Bob The Random
    Also when I press Launch on tAPI or a downgraded version on terraria it wont launch.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Wow, you were being serious?
    Update GameLancher for 1.3 or I'll sue you for... Uh... *you hear papers rustling* I seem to have misplaced my script, and I only memorized that first part. But seriously though, please update GL.
    Gamelauncher does not let me downgrade or open the downgrade menu whenever I try this error comes up

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (509) Bandwidth Error:
    at System.net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)
    at System.net.WebClient.OpenRead(String address)
    at Game_Launcher_3.Form1.CheckForAvailableDowngradePatches()

Could you please tell me how to fix this
    Could you please help us with the TCCL problems?
    Eikester
    Eikester
    what exactly doesn't work? Error Message?
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    At first it would crash upon trying to enter a world, but now it crashes the moment I click on the desktop icon.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    What are we suppose to do? It's not just me having issues with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom