RainDreamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is this the same person from the crater? If so do you know if the server is still running or if the map is still available somewhere?
    Current work in progress:
    ET1N1uk.png
    . Should I hide the feet too and not having them visible at all?
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    i'm not a butt expert but i think that one might be a little too prominent and it doesn't look very anatomically correct

maybe something like this? there are better examples out there, so look for references if you have doubts
    7KwYwxe.png

since we're talking rears here, i've grayed out the not important stuff
    RainDreamer
    RainDreamer
    The whole reason this has been so much of a problem for me is because I couldn't find reference for this particular pose. It was changed from an almost half lying pose to a sit up pose, so some parts are still very off.
    Thanks for the quick base draft! I don't know how to do those!
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Yep, listen to the butt experts. :dryadtongue:
    Do you use a drawing tablet to make those trees in Tedit? I can't imagine doing all that with just a mouse.
    RainDreamer
    RainDreamer
    Just a cheap $10 mouse. I am not a pro artist, so I don't have those tools.
    Kaiju
    Kaiju
    Oh, wow.
    RainDreamer
    RainDreamer
    It gets easier with practice. And pixel arts are quite forgiving.
    Why haven't anyone told me my tree girl didn't have any eyebrows?! How did I even miss THAT!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Better get some sleep fast. Unless you like @Bluuu, who can't sleep at all.
    RainDreamer
    RainDreamer
    My OCD card is going to get revoked... Anyway, got an eyebrow up for her:
    G2Vk3pz.png
    Not sure if I should update the download link or just leave people to be creative with her eyebrows (can create some truly hilarious expression). Kind of feel like a needless bump just for a single eyebrow.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    That's amazing!
    So now I have a few broken laptops around. Time to salvage them and build a Frankenlaptop .
    RainDreamer
    RainDreamer
    Well, no spare compatible power supply is around. I am screwed.
    Nooo...video card is reaching its age. Colour is all messed up!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Are you sure it's not the monitor? Monitors usually die first.
    RainDreamer
    RainDreamer
    Maybe it is the monitor. Not sure. Problem persist, either way. Will have to find ways to fix my old computer before this 7 years old laptop expire.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Well, at least you will be powerful with all these artifacts. :dryadcool:
    Hate this computer: Just enough power to play single player, but crap itself out when on multi. Makes me feel so lonely.
    Welp, drive is dead. No recovery possible in my capability. Time to move forward.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    Don't worry, my system files got corrupted...
    So...computer went kaput. Progress on the tree got reversed by a whole week. Worst case: Drawing the whole foliage again.
    Why must plantera in expert be so hard? @_@
    Azu
    Azu
    Make your arena 3-4 screens wide and 2-3 screens tall. You will be able to keep quite some distance on her.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom