Daimera
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Whatever you feel is best. You will always be missed.
    And though you may be gone, your mark on the community will always bee there.
    Have a great life.
    Bye. :(
    PS: Thank you. Mostly for that idea of the Lunatic Cultist and his cult not necessarily being evil or something along those lines.
    Lady, the stuff you do should be made a business. Cos damn you got talent. Anyway, if this is the last time we shall be seeing you, good luck on your next chapter.
    Reactions: Daimera
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Thanks. :> Enjoy the new year of TCF.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Tis a sad ending, but I doubt you're gonna be crushed by this. You're a fighter, so when you set sail, head STRAIGHT ON TIL ' MORNING
    Hope you are better now Dai, we miss ya.... ;(
    Reactions: Daimera and Jenosis
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I'm better now, but sadly, I don't think I'll be coming back. It was a good run. I just think I need to move on... Sorry.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    your are better now, that's what it matters. :)
    On top of soon-to-be-losing-my-job, now I'm being guilt-tripped for not maintaining a conversation due to being distracted. Great.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    If my words mean anything at this point, all i meant to say was a honest thank you as I happened to be cleaning up my conversations. Yours was closed as one of the last and with most doubt.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I hope it'll turn around for you Daimera.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    You are one of the few people I respect on these forums. As Bisharp said, hopefully everything sorts itself out again and life will become far more enjoyable than it is right now.
    Hi Daimera, quick question: I'm writing something rather complex and was wondering if I could borrow your flesh tree build as an example for it?
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Sure!
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Thank you! I'll give you the link to it when I finally get around to posting it. :)
    Daimera
    Daimera
    All right! Thanks!
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492457348 *SIIGHHHH*
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Hurray for mass colaboration!!! :D
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    I don't understand why valve isn't doing anything for you o_O I just got another copyright infringement a few days ago and it was taken down a few days after I dmca'd 'em. So far all my reports worked.

Regardless, it's great that it was taken down, regardless of what happened.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    @Suweeka Steam is a busy place XD
    Kids, plagiarism is bad. Don't do it.
    Replace the Rose/Red Strange Plant with a bright blue one, and the Strange Plants will coincide with the Celestial Pillars...
    Haven't seen much of you lately. How's it going?
    Reactions: Frous and Daimera
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Things are fine. I was trying to do some Terraria art, but it wasn't working out so I shelved it temporarily and ended up going back to Darkest Dungeon and that suddenly clicked into place, so I've been working a lot on that while I still have the drive.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Good to hear!

Game phases come and go. Also, nice work as always!
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Haha, thank you! Perhaps a bit of an overstatement (go go artist hyper-self-criticism, I just know I've a long way to go! I know a lot of artists way better than me!), but thank you!
    Ohmat naiekol'kah
    Ohmat naiekol'kah
    I'm not overstating, i'm my view/opinion, your art is just perfect, i love the colors, i love the shading, i love everything about them, really, and when i take a time to look at your art, i feel like i'm being fueled with energy, i have lots and lots of inspiration after looking your art.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom