TimeyMarey007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There should really be a graphical update to the Tuxedo set. It's not complete without a bow tie.
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    The closest is just The Doctor's Shirt, which is exactly what the character in my signature is wearing.
    What if ignoring developers was possible, anyone caught ignoring them would be permabanned?
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    Developers rarely post around here anyways, aside from the front pages and the "occasional" profile status posts.
    So really, ignoring them would be useless.
    But it would be quite fun to do so! It's like going against the law unnoticed! And your technically not doing anything wrong, they rarely post, and anything important comes in the front page, so no harm done at all! :D
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You can ignore someone by not looking at whatever they post so it is entirely possible to ignore a developer.

You're welcome.
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    I sure was blind as a bat.
    It's actually right there.
    What was the origin of this YEE disease?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I'm not gonna point any fingers but....

I don't actually know.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Yee is an internet meme. Me and a few of my friends (the ones im constantly talking to in PMs which is why im not as active here anymore) started photoshopping Yees onto our avatars. Then people started noticing, and i started giving them to random people, Jetstream here being one of the first. Now I have a thread where people can request a YEE avatar.

So yes it is my fault
    So I had this dream some weeks ago about a Vortex armor headpiece that reduced defense to 0 but gave +999 DMG to everything else.
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    Totally.
    But with +999 DMG, what DMG would it deal to a Dungeon Guardian, still 1's and 2's?
    Granger
    Granger
    Yes. You'd need more than 5000 damage per hit in order to deal more than 1s and 2s
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Dungeon guardian to OP for me.
    Though it is the DG so I can't complain xD
    What change in 1.3 do I not agree with the most? The fact that explosive traps do 100% more damage.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Beware the traps ;)
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    Yeah, on pre-1.3 worlds the most.
    Those plungers were there for a reason.
    Meowmere + Last Prism + S.D.M.G. = Meowmere that shoots Last Prism beams at S.D.M.G. speed. Lord no.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The Meowmere not shooting annoying catfails would already be a great improvement.
    I'd love it for a GUI allowing you to place clothes/armor, dyes and accessories on mannequins for 1.3.1, if it even gets added.
    Since 1.3.0.8, Terraria launches as a black screen with music that gets normal after pressing Windows key and opening it again...
    A fourth liquid was a general mention about what might appear in 1.3, what happened to it anyways?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    There was talk of it, but it was never officially confirmed to be an addition by any of the devs actually.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom