FlakMaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Griefing friends with the RPG in Payday 2 is fun. "Yes, we all made it to the escape zone" *Shoots RPG and kills all three friends*.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If they don't get the point, you should enforcer it to them.

Must admit heaviest armor in the game + armorer skill deck= "why dodge when you can not care?"
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I prefer the muscle perk deck so I don't get stuck with 10% health every now and then.

It also gives ~150 health in comparison to armourer giving ~70 armour
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If only I hadn't spent a crapload of non-returnable perk points in Armorer... I'll ride the train wreck to its destination.
    Oi, I can't believe I forgot! What game did the OST come from that you always used in your streams? I believe it's Serious Sam, but correct me if I'm wrong.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Ah, I'm not really into pulling music from the web but thanks for telling me.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Well, when I say 'for free', I just mean listening to it on the web. Downloading it for free is kind of different.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Well I'll give it some research, thanks.
    7F031CA1211529C2B919513A326DBF56F515C6F4
    Made my own barricade.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If that's a shield, I gotta start kiting those bastards to windows and doors more often.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    That specific event only happened when they were busy climbing up. Though I guess you could get a similar effect, albeit much harder, if you made them go right up against it.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I was thinking more about trucks full of deposit boxes or that one time (as in, always) when the SWAT van decides to stop in a place where it gets free shots at you the moment you exit the bank's vault.
    "HOLY :red:" - Skulldozer on PayDay Deathwish when shot by the .50cal. The sound of gods feeling pain.
    Reactions: Kyouko Tsukino
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I found that the .50cal can't 1hit them annoying at first, but then warmed to the fact that they have a brief moment of fear before being put down.

That, and it's pretty easy to peek-a-boo them with the appropriate sight.
    Getting tazed in PayDay 2 is annoying. Getting tazed with an RPG wielded and immediately smack a rocket onto the tazer is something else.
    Reactions: Kyouko Tsukino
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    In the perspective of the player, it was just a massive, "What the hell just happened?" moment.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... And he was one day away from retirement, too.

As Clover (or was that Bonnie?) would say, "Ha ha! One Tazer less in the world!"
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    "Irish? Scottish? They both sound the same to me."

I'm not going to let those implications slide. Mind you, they do kind of sound similar, but for me are distinctive nonetheless.
    I miss my Maine-coon. Damnit, I'm experiencing strange feelings.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Maine-coon? Sounds like a cult. Can I join?
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    index.php

Edit: @[94:mad:Kyouko Tsukino] I heard you liked cats
    One thing I miss about TO is putting white text inside posts for a bewildering effect.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Why miss something you can still do?

In case you didn't highlight that, [color=transparent]why miss something you can still do?[/color]
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Because I'm a lazy little :red: that lacks knowledge.

Or something.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Eh, a lot of forum members seem to not know about it. Or the "plain" tag I used to show the transparent tag.

"Color=transparent" is even better than TO's white text - it will mimic the background color no matter what theme is being used.
    I'm playing a high-demanding-CPU game on Super Power Saver. Suck it, FPS-freaks.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    The real reason I'm playing on Super Power Saver is that my cooler broke down, and I need not use my laptop to its full extent if it involves destroying it in the process.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It is a tragedy when I hear "cooler" used in its singular form.

My computer doesn't have a fan, it has a fan club.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Well, one does not simply shove in a battalion of fans inside a laptop. Having an external cooler was fine for eliminating any overheating, though.

Maybe the day that I play a game which utilises more than 15% of my CPU should I need more advanced cooling operators.

Still, for using 200% less CPU, this game I'm playing runs fine. A bit of hitching here and there, but nothing bad.
    Some day I'm going to hit a nerve for how much times I've suggested to use Crystal bullets over Chlorophyte
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    but crystal bullets are really only useful in groups while chlorophyte is homing and more damage
    T
    TMB50
    Frankly, I haven't used Chlorophyte bullets since they were nerfed in 1.2.3 because they became garbage to me because venom bullets are more powerful AND easier to get, crystal bullets are better against bosses, and, once I set up a farm, Ichor bullets become cheap, powerful bullets.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Crystal bullets aren't Area-of-effect. The shards only do single-target damage and rarely hit any target that isn't what the primary bullet hit.

3 shards spawn from each impact, and usually one or two of them hit for 50% damage each. So, that's at least a 50% increase in damage. Whereas with chlorophyte, the damage difference is only 1 more for the initial impact.
    Appreciating the fact that some devs like to make their shotguns in their games usable past 5 meters.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Sci-fi shooters with shotguns that are only effective that far needs to look at how far a primitive double barrel shotgun can go. Heck, a blunderbuss has more range then that.
    W1K
    W1K
    Then there's the SPAS in GTA-SA which is literally a shot-sniper-rifle.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Reminded of how accurate the Bulldog is in Borderlands 1. My god, that thing with a scope could kill almost anything halfway across the map.
    "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" making me freeze while trying to kill a bear that 3hits me.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    A bear the 3 hits me with iron armour on. Just another day in buggy games.

Thank the heavens I can spam medpacks to instaheal.
    8C020D6C02345763BCD25469A99AFDB6047412BE
    The aftermath.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    The aftermath of a large horde swarming me. The last few managed to break in and I had to use all my pistol bullets on killing them. And I still have the Feral hordes left to deal with...
    I have one question for you all: Is this a little excessive? (image incoming)
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Actually, on a serious note, the running zombies just waltz over the initial layers. The most important part is the outer layer surrounding the base. They have log spikes over them, but take a tonne of iron to upgrade. Well, it wouldn't be a tonne if I could find a mine.
    G
    Gmayor61
    See? I was right. More spikes.
    Don't stop until the horizon is charted with spikes.
    Don't stop until the zombies spawn on those spikes
    Don't stop until you leave the game's outer bounds and the topmost numerical value and crash your computer with spikes

RELEASE IT
    UNLIMITED SPIKE WORKS
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    ...I'm going to need a better axe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom