Myth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, what happened to your YouTube channel?
    Myth
    Myth
    I set it to private. Not wanting to make videos anymore, but I didn't delete it.
    Myth
    Myth
    I've been back for a while. I think you've noticed. I might upload another episode of my Expert Series. I'm also going to start a mod pack one as well.
    So you use Mrillis Action for your videos? I need a better setup if I want to continue my youtube channel--I can't keep going with xsplit's local recording feature and nothing else works without breaking my computer or noping out of my ancient graphics card. How does it work for you? Are you on W10?
    Myth
    Myth
    I use Windows 10. Just look it up on YouTube. It does cost $30 for the home use version, or $50 for commercial. It's very light on the cpu so it's worth the money.
    I bought Stardew Valley today and made my first impression video. Should be up tomorrow if anyone is interested in seeing it.
    Decided to watch Jack-:red: 3D (without the 3D part). Man I wish I could have been in the movies
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    That sounds just a tad masochist.
    Myth
    Myth
    yeah, but not the getting hurt, the part where I watch others and laugh.
    Going to giveaway a copy of Terraria, YT video coming soon! Have a friend that wants it?: youtube.com/mythrilguy
    Found the Flower Boots while raiding the Jungle to find the temple for more spiky ball, spear, super dart, and flame traps.
    Got my Steam account back finally! It's been over a month without playing my precious games! Video on YouTube coming tomorrow!
    Reactions: Bryce's Games
    Bryce's Games
    Bryce's Games
    I don't get mine back until october 5th
    don't ask what I did
    Myth
    Myth
    What'd you do? :p That and mine was hijacked, nothing locked or anything.
    KF2 or Rocket League?
    Myth
    Myth
    Alright bought it, but my main was hacked, so I bought it as a gift so I can send it to my main whenever steam support ever feels like replying.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Well, that's bad. Their responses sometimes take waaay too long, but as long as you have a cd-key of one or a few games, you wull get your acc back.
    Myth
    Myth
    I know it takes long because it's been nearly a month. And I've got multiple cd keys as well as steam gift cards and physical copies of games, that came with the CD key.
    The worst thing about school starting in a few days is not having a PC, needed repair, and having your Steam account hacked...
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I feel bad for thou
    Myth
    Myth
    Thanks. Unless I get my account back, it's going to take a whole lot of time and money getting everything I had.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Yup :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom