• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Cryx
Cryx
Bored you say? Is there a local library around your house?
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Yes.
Oh and it's 2am outside.
Cryx
Cryx
Oh sorry.

I was going to say that you should go to the library, make weird noises and see if you get caught.

It is 4:10 over here, but nevermind.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
There would be no one to notice that though.
It's as empty as a blondes head (*snort* stereotypes)
Cryx
Cryx
XD
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
That also explains why this entire town is full of teenaged dimwits...
Cryx
Cryx
My town is just a place where people do drugs, act gangster and bad behaved kids.

A kid called me a lil' as:red: b:red:tch because I was in public in my cosplay (There was a convention, but I had to quickly run into a store with my cosplay to get something).
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Nothing new.
Top Bottom