J Fizzle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It pains me that Terraria Mobile hasnt been updated in so long. It’s like the devs dont realize how much of an untapped resource it is...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    This upcoming update's a large one, especially considering it's a total overhaul like the bigger console brethren.
    That moment when you try to take a nap at 6:50 then wake up at 12 in the morning and wonder why that goddamn light is on. What. The. F*ck.
    Mega Charizard Y
    Mega Charizard Y
    there is a cereal killer in your house OP, put up an alter of empty cereal boxes to appease him
    Hey All! Check out my new thread, Armor/Vanity Themed NPC Lines! Just updated it, check it out.
    Could someone plz tell me how to put a texture pack on Terraria Mac? I'm extremely confused, I can't locate my content folder... Help?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    As far as I know, you can't. I tried.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Oh, and right click on the Terraria icon and click "Show Package Contents" to see the content folder and stuff.
    J Fizzle
    J Fizzle
    Yeah, you actually can put texture packs on mac. thx for the content folder tip, tho.
    Could someone explain to me how to download mods for Terraria Mac? Is there a program I should download?
    Wow, looking back at the original version of Terraria for Windows, I'm thinking, "Damn those skeletons were ugly!"
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Sprites were not that good back then :)
    Maybe this is a silly question, but now that Terraria is officially for Mac & Linux, can mods be developed for these particular platforms?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Linux doesn't really have an "owner" but for Macs it would depend on what Apple has to say on modding. If they're like the console jerkheads, tough luck.
    Can somebody give me some advice on what to do if Terraria (for mac) is installed, but when I run it, it just says "App not responding"?
    J Fizzle
    J Fizzle
    I've tried re-installing it too, but it will just show the little dot-thingy (So professional) under the application. And when I pull up the mini menu for the app, it says "Application not responding" at the top of the list.
    I got 3 consecutive alerts of you liking my posts. You brought the curse on yourself. Now I will follow you forever.
    When is it? When will it be released?! Please within the hour! I can't go with just the achievements!!
    Hey everyone, due to extreme lack of popularity anywhere on the forums, I have decided to cease uploading Sunny Days Ahead.
    rollsy
    rollsy
    nuu ;=;
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    hello. random chick here. i just gotta say, that i feel lack of popularity is a great thing. no one feels left out, no clan wars and all that unwanted drama. (idc either way. ~u~ ) its also why i feel so comfy commenting randomly on people's profiles w.o feeling like a black sheep :D
    J Fizzle
    J Fizzle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom