Terraria Community Forums

Pixel
Pixel
Oh My God, I'm Dying.
Tovlyn
Tovlyn
Thanks for reporting it to me. It's on youtube though, so there's not really much hope that something will be done about it.
CyanSkull
CyanSkull
No problem. He also stolen sprites from others (@Zoomo's Motherboard sprite, for example) I guess you should try leaving a comment.
Mattix
Mattix
Wow, what the :red: was that minecrap kid thinking when he made this hunk of junk with the Windows Movie Maker?
Also, so many stolen sprites and ideas.
Frenzy Moon
Frenzy Moon
It appears in the description, this video uploader stated:
"
Published on Jul 25, 2015

I Don't owe any of the sprites so don't give credit about the sprites to me, I just wanted to get something a bit more interesting. -xXMario9Xx"
Whether or not this is genuine or not is up to you all.
CyanSkull
CyanSkull
He still didn't give credit to the artists.
Frenzy Moon
Frenzy Moon
Nope, that ain't genuine, I scroll down, someone asked him about how he made sprites, and didn't say anything about him not making them.
Well, could you list all the people who have had sprites taken from them?
Zoomo and Tobbvald are one here, anyone else?
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
Welp, I just made a giant post saying who made most of those sprites (mainly Zoomo and Tobbvald, not sure about the Triplets/WoS though.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
At least credit can be given for spelling Cthulhu right. That's about all I can give though, and it's counterbalanced by misspelling Crimtane.
The sprite stealing makes the ideas worse.
No fight mechanics are given.
Cthulhu can technically be fought before you even get "The Jungle is Restless..." message.
Plenty more.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I've heard of worse situations.
(Not saying that this isn't serious, but the guys I know who do this sort of thing are repeat offenders.)
5raptorboy
I have seen every one of these from the forums, excluding the king slime, meteorite, and cthulhu. I'm pretty sure cthulhu must have been stolen from a DOOM game.
Back
Top Bottom