Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hope your enjoying Borderlands TPS as much as I am. Been avoiding the internet for the last few days to get through its story before someone inevitably spoils it
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I was over it days ago. Only game I play in my spare time now is bf4
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I just finished it now, its the best of all three, easily. Everything is better with lasers.
    How is that new game? Been seeing you play a lot of Borderlands.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I haven't played for a few days...it gets too repetitive. The game is 90% walking around 10% action.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    oh, too bad. Maybe it gets better later on, if you ever return to it.
    Can Dash please be added to more Gear? And a Hotkey for it so it functions better?
    T
    totallydeadaccountdude
    THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
    shamurai7
    shamurai7
    Gesser, your constant barrage of profile posts borders on harassment. Stop.
    Gesser
    Gesser
    They're all different topics dude.
    Spoiler of if any of my Healer Gear Suggestions are making it in this time?!
    Gesser
    Gesser
    Curious if you could elaborate?
    Gesser
    Gesser
    I'm wondering how not I suppose, there are plenty of ways to make it work, is it just that you guys don't see it fitting the game? Or is too much of an overhaul necessary?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Spectre Hood set turns part of the damage dealt on enemy into healing orbs that flies to hurt party members (includding you), beside it have a freaking penalty of 60% total damage.
    Better Weapons Customization coming?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    How about we wait and find out later? Do we really need to know everything about the game?
    Gesser
    Gesser
    A yes or no would suffice.
    They're ending the tyranny of like bombing, which means you can catch up to Jetstream if you post more spoilers! ;P
    Cenx - What happens when developers put on the developer items? Does the armor give you special buffs? Does it give you a lot of defence?
    When you said that thing to red did you mean for all of us or just him?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Redigit said that, not here. If Red says it's gonna blow her mind it'll probably blow ours even more. :p
    Criddle
    Criddle
    her* not here.
    wan question wen r u gna release 1.2 on mobile ? terraria btw
    Reactions: teag2
    Ridley
    Ridley
    Mobile is 501. Cenx has nothing to do with it.
    Ruko
    Ruko
    There's not much you could have done to make that question harder to read.
    Just dropping by to point out a tiny easily-repaired hiccup: Ice Brick Walls seem to have a lower placement speed than other walls. ;P
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    Ice is so slippery and cold. Gotta be careful. ;-;
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    That's why I use Ice Skates and Hand Warmers. ;)
    No spoilers recently, something big is coming
    Criddle
    Criddle
    we didnt have big spoilers for like 2 months before this forum launched i doubt the time between spoilers actually means anything
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Your definition of 'recently' greatly differs from mine.
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    im just waiting for chewelews NPC to be announced
    I hope if it is spoilers today it has something to do with the ball with a face on it a cople spoilers back.
    I WILL EAT ALL OF YOUR SANDWICHES UNTIL YOU RELEASE MORE SPOILERS FOR 1.3
    Conjo344
    Conjo344
    OR DOES SHE?
    *inception horn*
    Magic Sponge
    Magic Sponge
    Plot twist: Cnex is Manex
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Cenx keeps her sandwiches in a secret vault-dimension that can only be accessed via inter-dimensional teleportation through use of Cenx's password-protected smartphone. Accessing this place requires a 25-digit code, a DNA scan, and a visit to the core of a distant star.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom