505Games-Mobile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• still waiting...
    still waiting for 1.2.3/1.2.4 mobile update...
    so fustrating...
    Reactions: pika_pika_chuu
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Surely, your post will boost the development speed greatly. /s
    pika_pika_chuu
    pika_pika_chuu
    Yep. and yet it is october as im reading this... still not here...
    Does anyone else still have multiplayer connection problems? Can't connect at all...
    WHY CODE GLUE WHY!!! the smart joystick thing for hammers dosent work I have to keep taping just to get rid of 1 wall and this is bad becouse I have to get rid of over 10,000 dirt walls to make my base
    BillyMa6
    BillyMa6
    Well, if you hold the hammer's smart jstick in the middle, it'll get rid of the walls around you.
    A heart shrine with two Heart Crystals and a chest with a Heart Lantern, Heart Statue, and Heart Arrows? Demon Torches in a Living Tree? What have you done in this hot fix???????
    DukeFishron
    DukeFishron
    I seriously found the Heart Thing in my Underground Snow! Also sometimes the oceans are 15 blocks deep! What the heck 505 Games!!! Why'd you make all these Easter eggs in the freakin hotfix
    R
    Red H2O
    "Easter Eggs"
    M the Mister
    M the Mister
    Easter eggs?
    Is there a specific date as to when the 1.2.3/1.2.4 update will come to mobile? I need to get ready for it XD
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Look at the 1.2.4 thread. Neither of you are right as far as I know, the 1.2.4 update is still in alpha. The Q1 2016 is the Wii U and 3DS (I think) predicted date. They said nothing about September.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    @Dragon master I don't work for them. I don't know. I chose Q1 2016 because I know they're going to spend a lot of time perfecting the update, which will take an adequate amount of time and in addition, the 3DS and Wii U versions are supposed to be released during that time.
    LewShakey
    LewShakey
    Ok, so they said October 2015... How much are they pushing this back? And I would really like a UI upgrade, the old one is absolute doucheness
    There is a very critical bug. What it does?
    If you use the quick equip button for armor/vanity the current used armor/vanity will be replaced with the one you want to equip, what results in having 2 of the same armor/vanity.
    Reactions: LewShakey
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    That can be very dissapointing if for example a dragon armor gets replaced with another as it is the hardest to get(looads of adamantite, please nerf that!).And for the dragon armor you could remove the need of adamantite for the suspicious looking skull or please enable the opportunity of taking titanium instead of adamantite.
    Thanks! :D
    LewShakey
    LewShakey
    Yea, that needs to be changed, people! Like this post so 505Games sees it!
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    Yeah this happend to me but with turtle armore into tiki and you guys know how hard it is to get tutle armore
    Hi 505 games, I have a suggestion on a feature you should add that will make everybody's day easier, so I am talking about improved housing like in pc, it's hard to move a npc to another house so this feature will help all, I hope that you will read this and if you think that this is good idea add this to a game ;)
    M the Mister
    M the Mister
    I just hope that they will read this and add this, if this is going to be in terraria 1.2.4 mobile I will be existed just for this feature
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    Yeah, and I really hope they lower those reforge costs, because that's just hilarious... And also I would like the depth meter to work finally because I have so much trouble finding out if I'm on cavern layer or what :D
    M the Mister
    I'm confused so did u guys release a amozon update or not? If u did then it doesn't show up on the Appstore. It's still 1.2.7122. If you didn't then when will u update?
    Please fix the graphical bug for stairs on mobile terraria they look exactly the same as wooden platforms except lowered and sometimes with a purple line under it.still hyped.
    Please make the update 1.2.4/1.2.3 update soon! Not to be a brat or a scum or a whiner or a- a- Well, you get the point. Everyday I have these surges of hype and I don't like them. The hype increases.
    Is there an estimated time for the 1.2.3/1.2.4 release on mobile? I'd say at least in about the next ten weeks maybe?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom