1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Zia Avenicia

1. Zia Avenicia
    Zia Avenicia
    It would be a much easier explanation for her being an omnibus than genetic mutation, plus it would explain her non-limited shifting ability.
    Aug 24, 2015
  2. Yaster Goodman
    Yaster Goodman
    Let's hope this doesn't mean lewd avatars are gonna come back again.
    Aug 24, 2015
  3. Zia Avenicia
    Zia Avenicia
    Maybe yes, maybe no. We'll have to wait and see.
    Aug 24, 2015
  4. Granger
    Granger
    What... is a omnibus? Sounds like something from IT, a bus for all plugs and :red:.
    Aug 24, 2015
  5. Yaster Goodman
    Yaster Goodman
    Judging by the way she used it, I'm gonna say she's talking about a succubus/incubus hybrid or something. What it actually is is a compilation of previously published books, though.
    Aug 24, 2015
  6. Granger
    Granger
    Werent incubi the male succubi though?
    Aug 24, 2015
  7. Yaster Goodman
    Yaster Goodman
    Yeah. Could be a bisexual rape demon.
    Aug 24, 2015
  8. Granger
    Granger
    I dont think this works that way... why would being partly male make her bisexual?
    Aug 24, 2015
  9. Yaster Goodman
    Yaster Goodman
    Because succubi and incubi rape humans. It's what they do. I assume being partly male would let her swing both ways when it comes to that.
    Aug 24, 2015
  10. Granger
    Granger
    Or maybe shifting ability means she is able to switch her sex as she pleases, hence both succubus/incubus, omnibus just for conviences sake.

Still, i think your logic is faulty since males arent neccesarily attracted to females, therefore its unreasonable to think something being both sexes would be attacted to both.
    Aug 24, 2015
  11. Yaster Goodman
    Yaster Goodman
    Yeah, but... that's humans. Like I said, succubi and incubi basically rape people for a living. I guess maybe "bisexual" isn't the right word. More like a jack of all trades.
    Aug 24, 2015
  12. Zia Avenicia
    Zia Avenicia
    I guess I have some explaining to do, don't I? Everything I have thought of/written in terms of demons like Succubi/Incubi and the Omnibus are all written in their own universe, completely separate from any other universe. In that universe, there's no such thing as sexuality to demons, and Succubi/Incubi/Omnibi don't rape people, they're just demons that embody desire and lust.
    Aug 24, 2015
  13. Zia Avenicia
    Zia Avenicia
    So when it comes to things that I write about, make no assumptions as to what they might mean, because it's all written as a completely separate universe.
    Aug 24, 2015
  14. Yaster Goodman
    Yaster Goodman
    They must have some insane self-control, then, because I think I'd be raping people if I was the embodiment of desire and lust.
    Aug 24, 2015
  15. Zia Avenicia
    Zia Avenicia
    I guess I should also mention that demons and humans exist on different planes of existence. Also, demons like Succubi/Incubi have a lot of self control.
    Aug 24, 2015