Bluuu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3 shiny pokes in the last 3 days. 2 from dexnav and the third from wonder trading...
    Dexnav's a great way to go for shiny pokes until your finger slips off the damn 3DS control stick thus scaring away the pokemon.
    Myu
    Myu
    or you accidentally press b ;_;
    Why is it so cold. Bluuu not happy :[
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Personally, I would rather be in a blizzard than a heat wave.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Indeed. With a blizzard, you can simply stay inside, turn on the radiators, move about a bit, and put on as many layers of clothing as you need. With a heat wave, however, whatever you do, you'll always be hot and bothered.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    :eek: Lol i can't stand the cold I'm only a small guy so i freeze easily :,(
    Caught a shiny Absol :)
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    *tucks away Jolly EV trained shiny Absol*
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Nice.
    I think I've been holding back shiny hunting until I complete the Pokedex.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    That's something i want to get round to doing someday, but for now I'm going on a rampage catching as many shinies as possible haha :)
    I've tried Dexnav hunting for a Shiny Ralts too many times to count and have yet to see the Shiny, I must have awful luck.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    Problem is i don't feel like gathering hundreds of pokemon (I can't remember the amount) just for the charm, It'd take huge amounts of time to hunt them down in each game and while i already have many pokemon i doubt it's enough to obtain the charm.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I don't know without all event 'mon, but without Gen VI event 'mon, it's 718 in total.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    :eek: It'd take me longer to register all 718 than it would to encounter a shiny... I think they're asking for a bit much there.
    Tried to stream using YouTube Gaming, but this thing just can't do it. I end up dropping tons of frames.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Why would you ever use YouTube to stream?
    That's like using a plunger to clean yourself.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    Lol. I was just trying out Youtube Gaming it just launched today. I mean this thing can't stream anyway I doubt trying on Twitch would make any difference.
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    It's funny when companies try to get on the bandwagon by making their own half-assed versions of things that already exist and expecting people to use them.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    They couldn't pay for my funeral so they threw my corpse in to the Underworld instead. Sadly for them my body fell into a pit of lava and summoned the Expert Wall of flesh who promptly slaughtered everyone.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    So in the end, karma bit them in the butt.
    Azu
    Azu
    Bluu is a Guide Voodoo Doll confirmed.
    And White Rarity. Not Bluu.
    I just had a crappy awakening, I woke up and had to reschedule an appointment i missed and my stomach also seems to be in pain :(
    Finally caught a goddamn shiny Swablu but it turned out to be male :/ oh well.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    Not much for trading for shines I'd prefer to hunt them down myself. It's time consuming but far more rewarding Imo
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    The longer you wait, the more rewards you get. Well, at least I hope so.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    That's completely false when thinking shiny Pokémon. Faster you are, higher your chances overall. I also got more than 12 shinies on my own as well, I ain't just a trading scrub.
    2AM is such a good time to hunt for Shiny Pokemon because i can't sleep anyways.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I would say so myself :)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    That's when I hatched my shiny Pumpkaboo, good luck.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    Thankies :) I'm currently horde hunting shiny swablu in Alpha Sapphire. (and have been on and off for some time now)
    Did i really just wake up at 6PM .-.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Ill have to wake up at 6am every day, five days a week, for nine months.
    I say you got it better than me.
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    9 Months? Ouch :/ that would probably kill me xD
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I used to wake up at 4-6 am every day, five days a week, for near ten months, though I had to get up at 7am... Going to sleep at 10 pm resulted in waking up at 2-3am, so yeah...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom