• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terraria Community Forums

Shaedric
Shaedric
Hows it cheap? If he doesn't want random people viewing his profile, so be it.
WilliamD
WilliamD
I am sorry. I still must limit people from my profile. If you have a problem with that, PM me and I may give you access to my profile.
partitionpenguin
partitionpenguin
I don't know I just feel it's uneccessary. If he wants to then fine. Let him.
Cheap isn't the right word. It just popped in my head and I wanted to use it.
WilliamD
WilliamD
Thank you Shaedric :)
Yes, I have dealt with "Judgers"
They keep getting on my nerves, therefore, I will only allow a certain amount of people into my profile.
K
Krasunir
It is unnecessary. What is so bad that you have to limit people's access to your profile? It seems immature. Yes, I am questioning your motives, but if rudely, it is unintentional.
partitionpenguin
partitionpenguin
No that's ok. Sometimes people just need their personal space, even if it's cyber personal space. I get it. Let's toast to profile spam resulting from hate! WOO
WilliamD
WilliamD
I am NOT telling my personal reasons.
It's like you are asking for my real life address. Stay in your own business. If I am unintentional being rude, sorry. Everyone has a threat that must be elimated some way. I am preventing "Trolls" from my profile by limiting who has access my profile. Live and go ignore? Nah that doesn't work.
Pixel
Pixel
You mean the ogre-esque, ugly trolls from mythology?
K
Krasunir
You don't have to give your real life address. You don't have to give your gender, age, anything if you don't want to. As for trolls, just report them; that is what the button is for.
WilliamD
WilliamD
I sincerely don't care. I need my personal space anyways. It's my business, my profile, my account. You want to go influence me? Fine go ahead. You will not change my mind.
partitionpenguin
partitionpenguin
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Just hit that report button. What you gonna do with that big fat button?? hitititittit
K
Krasunir
Alright. I'm just saying that there's literally no point. Everything you need is already there.
WilliamD
WilliamD
Then why would they implement the "Limit members" feature. Seeing their is no point, why would they let a feature like that be implemented in the forums? Everyone has their preferences. I choose to keep certain people out.
There is a point in the profile limiting system. It's for in case reporting doesn't work.
You have your ideals, I have mine. Let's just stick with that.
partitionpenguin
partitionpenguin
Ok williamd I apologize if I was being judgemental and harsh. All I'm trying to say is blocking everybody except your the people you follow (that's what I think the settings allow you to do) is uneccessary in most cases. Just delete. Report. Loki and the moderators will listen.

But you used anyways. So I take everything back.
K
Krasunir
Why would reporting not work? The moderators are active, something I can't say the same for other forums. So there's still no point. Anyway, I don't care anymore.
WilliamD
WilliamD
Trolls will stay trolls unless they decide to change. Some people just like to be trolls, I guess. I have my purposes. I will stay like that. I see a point, you don't. Big deal.
K
Krasunir
A point that stays moot. Reporting is still a thing.
Shaedric
Shaedric
You could just change it to only allowing the people you follow to post.
WilliamD
WilliamD
Whatever.
I prefer to use other tactics before actually reporting someone. That's how I roll. There is nothing wrong with that.
partitionpenguin
partitionpenguin
Nailed it, Shaedric.
Top Bottom