LameCube
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was asleep for the last three years, what did I miss?
    timayo
    timayo
    You missed:
    ~Avengers Infinity War
    ~Nintendo Switch
    ~Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    ~Terraria 1.3 on Console
    ~Terraria Mobile moving to DR Studios
    ~Christmas and Halloween contests
    ~20,000,000 sales of Terraria
    ~Mobile Terraria reaching alpha
    ~Terraria merch store on Amazon
    ~RIP Stan Lee, Stephen Hawking, plus some other important people
    ~1.3.6 is looking great
    ~And some other stuff.
    Can you uh... do me a favor?
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Can you make a thing for me like you did Terraria+? But instead, Laxamentum?
    LameCube
    LameCube
    I'm a bit busy as usual, but I think I could find the time. So, you want a logo that resembles the Terraria one, or should it be it's own thing?
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Resembles the 3D Terraria+ one you gave me, but Periwinkle in color.
    But like, dude. When will you be back to our little team? Miss you'n'stuff.
    Reactions: LameCube
    LameCube
    LameCube
    Ah, I've been very busy recently. I've got school work, artwork and my sanity to worry about. Not sure when I'll be able to find time for this.
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    I see. well, that's alright! Come back whenever you fell like it.
    Uh oh. At that point in game development where I have to start thinking about music. Hopefully some composer(s) would be interested?
    LameCube
    LameCube
    I haven't shared any information publicly actually. There's quite a bit to explain, but the basic idea is that it's a boss rush (sorta) where you control two characters at once. It's a bit like Binding of Isaac in gameplay and art style, not to say it's a ripoff or anything, that's just how it's starting to look and I think that's a connection most people are gonna make.
    Prism
    Prism
    That actually sounds really interesting! Definitely willing to help once I'm free.
    LameCube
    LameCube
    Glad to hear you're interested! I'm currently making plans with TheHelten, but feel free to pop in at any time if you're open to doing something.
    Not sure who reads these, but me and my friend have been developing a game for a few weeks. Turning out pretty good. That's about it.
    Texture
    Texture
    That's neat. Are you using any specific game engine/class library/ect. ?
    Abyssalis
    Abyssalis
    Nice! Are you using XNA, or some different class library? Or are you adventurous and developing it from scratch?
    LameCube
    LameCube
    My friend is using Unity, and I'm making all the art in Flash. Nothing too fancy.
    I've been thinking about making a mod that will add some interesting new bosses and events. I'd definitely need help with that.
    Why are VVVVVV avatars a thing all of a sudden?
    LameCube
    LameCube
    Well, as far as I know, VVVVVV hasn't been relevant for quite a while. Nothing against the game, just seems out of nowhere.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Your talking about a forum that had lewd avatars and carmeldansen as trends for avatars.
    LameCube
    LameCube
    Yeah, I know. Fair enough.
    hey lamecube can i request something?
    LameCube
    LameCube
    XD What if I just give you the logo that I made for Everybody's Terraria+? Okay, but in all seriousness, I'll just go ahead and slap the word Plus at the end of the Terraria logo I made.
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    you should start an art thread heheh
    LameCube
    LameCube
    I had one in the works, but haven't put it up yet because I'm still working on some Terraria fan art to put up.
    Hey @LameCube, are you able to sprite the Tetronimo boomerang please? I dont know if you saw the post in the dev chat :P
    LameCube
    LameCube
    Just finished it, lol.
    _Mish
    _Mish
    NICE! Thx bro
    Can I request something?
    LameCube
    LameCube
    Sure thing. Well, I guess it depends on what it is.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Can you make the words Terraria+ in a logo? Sort of like Ulterraria's logo?
    LameCube
    LameCube
    Yep, seems easy enough.
    Nice profile pic!
    Reactions: LameCube
    LameCube
    LameCube
    Thank you. It's the protagonist from a game that I had thought up. I'm still attempting to make it a reality, but my limited coding abilities make it difficult.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom