Chocosta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Soon the end of the contest judgement ! I want to see who won it (not me of course).
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Pretty sure the winners will be announced before the end of the year.
    Chocosta
    Chocosta
    It MIGHT happen this year !
    I'm considering about changing this good old avatar of mine. Only thing is, what should I replace it with...
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Rosalina?
    Chocosta
    Chocosta
    That's an idea. But maybe I should look for the artists on the forums to have my idea about what I want.
    So I've created like 6 worlds and they are ALL filled with corruption.... was there an update where crimson got removed ? :)
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    It's a magical thing called RNG.
    Chocosta
    Chocosta
    I like my superawesome RNG then.. 7 worlds to get crimson is just...
    Duck my luck.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    It's so incredible.
    Expert Skeletron is DED ! FINALLY ! After 5-6 tries and arena improvements. You MUST count 13 seconds right after the spinning ends to win.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    Have you destroyed its arms? It is much easier without its arms...
    6 tries? it took me 2.
    Chocosta
    Chocosta
    I did destroy the arms, I just keep getting caught in it's spinning thing if I don't count the spinning cooldown.
    Expert Mode is extremely hard early game but get some banners and everything is fine at night.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's all fun and games until you hit Hardmode. Banners can't help you when there's seventy bugs all over your house every single day.

"A day without solar eclipses or blood moons? Pfft, yeah, right." - Re-Logic, 2015.
    This is it! The work of Team Re-Logic has lead to this update so hype no more and don't look back. The 1.3 awaits! I liv in Europe so time..
    D-1. Today is the day before the 1.3 ! At sunrise we will dance the Hyped Jig so raise up your pint of blinkroot, take another swig !
    Murphmario
    Chocosta
    Chocosta
    Oh right, You may not live in Europe that's why...
    D-2 before the update. Get ready Terrarians, because there will be a bunch of new stuff for us at the end of the road.
    D-5 before the upda- Wait a second... Oh nvm.. D-4 before the update ! Soon out but hype is a sweet suffering (only the true ones know).
    I was looking for the HYPE TRAIN ! I couldn't find it until it arrived with the trailer. AND NOW SO MUCH HYPE ! D-6 BEFORE 1.3 !
    ARE YOU HYPE ? ARE YOU STILL HYPE ? BECAUSE D-7 BEFORE THE RELEASE ! Ahem, sorry, hype took me over for a moment but YOU STILL HYPE ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom