MolochMekkane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Most people do their artsy things with various drawing programs. Me? I crack open Notepad. Can't think of a 'better' writing program.
    Granger
    Granger
    Ah, and of course, notepad++... saved my butt plenty of times when it came to code of any sort or config work. If you work with servers or code , its pretty much a must have but imo its better to use just notepad for writing, notepad++ is more oriented for coders rather than writers. (then again, compare is awfully useful for translating)
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Well, I usually don't write the actual stories into these things. They're more like notes, thoughts and details because it's all pretty damn expansive worlds and sometimes I can't keep the details straight. Notepad made that easy enough, but there are a few times where it seems there would be a better way. Also type up various other ideas and thoughts. Still, WordPad experimenting can't hurt.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Well, the messing around with WordPad has lead me to be completely sold on it. It can do a lot more than I thought compared to Notepad, and for actual stories it is definitely way better. In some cases for notes it also seems it would be better.
    My dog is doing a really weird pant-breathing like she's in a heat stroke and it's starting to freak me out. It also looks pretty funny.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Now she's swaying her head back and forth with her mouth open like some kind of snake charm dance.
    In my continued trek through Metroid Prime I have reached Phendrana Drifts. Winter wonderland. Snow areas seem to be rare in Metroid games.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    Yea, I don't believe I've seen any are all in echos. Although there is an area where it rains in reverse and the rain moves like its part of a computer.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Only ever one I've been to in a Metroid game is Sector 5 ARC in Fusion. It almost doesn't count because it's artificial. Corruption apparently has one called Bryyo Ice, and so does Metroid Prime: Hunters as a planet called Arcterra. And that seems to be it, compared to jungles and lava caves and such being everywhere.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    Yea. I don't think they much cared to do alot of tundra and such
    Got wondering why my room is the hottest in the house. Dawns on me that the sun shines directly into my paper blackout curtains all day.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I'm not talking a minor warmup problem, I'm talking waking up every day sweating in a room that's extremely muggy compared to every other room in the house, and I now realize that's probably the reason, since I suddenly noticed a lot of heat is going right through those things.
    Those moments where you lay down to sleep and someone immediately wants you to get up and do something.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    In this case, take a dozen completely full trash bags, some of them gigantic trash bags filled with countless smaller trash bags, to the curb.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    It was kind of funny because I was so exhausted and close to passing out that when I took the one in the kitchen I forgot to tie it up right, leaving some trash behind. That gets pointed out and they tie it right, meanwhile all I can say is 'WURRRT?'
    Had a bizarre argument where apparently lying and deceiving people is perfectly fine since you had a problem with them you never mentioned.
    It has occured to me that I'm playing Sonic Adventure, Ocarina of Time 3D, Doom 3, and now Metroid Prime Trilogy through the day recently.
    Started up Ocarina of Time 3D. This time I intend to 100% the thing, then go on to Master Quest, then maybe 100% that too.
    Reactions: Aurora3500
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I don't expect a lot of trouble doing it, but I've never even tried to get all the pieces of heart or gold skulltulas or hidden upgrades before. On top of that I would always rush through the game like there was a timer or something, so all of this is pretty much going to be new to me.
    I think today is the day I try to get my hands on Metroid Prime Trilogy. Been wanting it for a very long time, and don't have a Wii U.
    Continuing through Doom 3 on Nightmare. I've gotten to Hell, just over 2/3 of the way done. But the expansions await Nightmare as well.
    I finally got around to playing Doom 3 on Nightmare. It's an unholy slogfest through insanity town. The Night Train is leaving the station.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Still, there are weapons to be found, demons to be slain, and a game to completely conquer.
    Are you TwoFacedDemon from Steam? You have the same progile pic as him.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I have no idea who that is and I went and looked. No, they aren't the same or even really similar.
    7162b62c93462b494c74b40e1c17a5ef67558f1f_full.jpg
    Techno Mancer
    Techno Mancer
    I havent seen his profile picture in a while so when i saw yours i thought it was the same, thanks though!
    20 hours in Final Fantasy VII so far. And since VIII and IX were on sale on PSN, I got them too. Gonna take a while, I'm sure.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I still haven't beat it yet. After owning it for 2 years and finally beating XIII-2 (because of those damn gravitron cores)... and W-Item bugginess...
    I want to fight Culex as a boss in Terraria. Don't know why, I just like the idea.
    Reactions: Red H2O
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Lunatic Cultist? Maybe as something to change up the fight in Expert?

Hmmm...
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    No, like most Superbosses whatever takes the place of Culex would likely not make any :red:ing sense to the game's general structure. Could just be some dude who happens to be big.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Or something named like 'Primsmatron' where it's some primordial proto-deity you happened to wake up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom