MadCat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your avatar is dancing perfectly in tune to the music I'm playing. I thought you should know.
    MadCat
    MadCat
    on my other page of profile posts someone else has said basically the same thing! :D
    I think everyone just went offline to watch the Streamys I'm only here cause it's the break :D
    im gonna explain yee to yee finally it was a cartoon called dinosauri which had dem saurs utub poops were made search up yee on utub and done. gallade. current state :finding a grinding spot in sacred gold.
    I dont wanna be a chicken i dont wanna be a duck... SO I BECAME A CAT
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Cat with mad dancing skills.
    MadCat
    MadCat
    Well i'm going to a dance and I'm gonna make a fool of my self but that's fine! Pretty normal amount of shame in my mind :p
    MadCat
    MadCat
    Well I managed to get out of there without embarrasing myself. They watched me whip they watched me nae nae...
    anyone remember the 1.3 teasers like the player walking back and forth with cultists on either sides?
    Reactions: Halixon
    MadCat
    MadCat
    or the solar eclipse enemies and there films?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Yep

I even remember the old "Aliens" spoiler
    MadCat
    MadCat
    Oh my gosh yes that was amazing and the music really made it special
    I want to listen to a song.
    MadCat
    MadCat
    la la la stay happy la la joy la la la la loo la please don't die la la LA! (Me trying to take a quote I don't know from "Presentable Liberty")
    I've emptied my dungeon and collected these: http://imgur.com/DjKSWXN
    Anything else you want in exchange for the conduit plating?
    MadCat
    MadCat
    If you can get any quest items like strange plants or quest fish that would be great like 5 of either please? Then I have exactly 862 Martian Conduit plating for you. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170331583 (I can't link in the profile)
    kingofpanthera
    kingofpanthera
    For sure, make sure to keep the plating on hand for when I have the items.
    MadCat
    MadCat
    kay don't worry I was BORN READY!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom