Aizria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw your signature and thought it was a thing from MLP
    Reactions: Aizria
    Aizria
    Aizria
    You thought right...well, partly. x3 The quote itself is a variation on two quotes that've floated around for a veritable eternity. The emblem, however, is a fan creation. ...
    Aizria
    Aizria
    ... An artist on DeviantArt originally made emblems for the Solar Empire & New Lunar Republic ('Tia and Luna) & when Twily became an alicorn at the end of S3, they made a similar emblem for her too. :3 I just combined emblem & quotes into a cohesive whole. ^.^
    TheTinyDiamond
    TheTinyDiamond
    Oh, cool. I personally thought it looked like Twilight's element crown thing.
    Where did you get your signature? Or did you make it yourself?
    Aizria
    Aizria
    I used the .svg of this vector, scaled it down and exported it using Inkscape, then added the text layer using GIMP. :3
    Aizria
    Aizria
    Long story short, I made it myself using a pre-existing vector and a tiny bit of editing. ^.^
    Remind me to never post actually-discuss-able statuses while I'm at work...I can't keep up with the comments! XD
    Last Prism is so wonderfully, gloriously OP! I love it! I feel like Lux/Kirisame! :'D
    Reactions: Bucket
    Aizria
    Aizria
    On the downside, the mana pots do indeed get expensive. There's a reason that I have an entire chest dedicated to super mana pots. XDD
    Aizria
    Aizria
    To clarify, my damage numbers there were merely an example. That 20k DPS was against more than one target with a glass cannon mage using hybrid % damage and % crit accessory modifiers.
    Aizria
    Aizria
    Single-target DPS doesn't go higher than about 11k, meaning the drop from mana sickness is down to about 8250, which again, hurts a bit, but in the grand scheme of things doesn't mean much, lol.
    I don't kill anything that isn't out to kill me. Sadly, everything is out to kill me. Even the bunnies. Those fluffy, demonic bunnies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom