Lyven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FOR F'S SAKE HOW MUCH MORE DO I NEED TO PREPARE BEFORE I GET TO KILL THE DAMN TWINS
    Reactions: neoselket
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    asphalt bridge? :eek:
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    more potions and some platforms will be enough but you can make specific arena with some traps and you can design some of the arena (especially for the part that fast moving) with some ice block.
    Waiting for mobile updates is like waiting for humans to invent time travel
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Either way, patience will reward us in the long run!
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Why not just get PC?
    Shroomite or Titan armor? Why? Im going on arrow build and i move a lot and hate wasting ammo, so im really thinking of titan, but not sure.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Shroomite with arrow hat.
    I honestly dont get the issue with controls in mobile. Other than hooks being harder to aim, i dont see a problem with controls.
    Anyone knows sites where i can homeschool basic programming for java? And any other applications that can help with coding?
    "Dont judge an anime by its name". Deathnote certainly is amazing so far!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Rage at episode twenty-something in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
    Life feels more and more insignificant. Being taught to follow higher authority and being punished for standing up for yourself is stupid.
    Reactions: Teal
    T
    Teal
    Because it is wrong, in terms of conformity. Life sucks, but reality sucks more.
    Lyven
    Lyven
    Life is a gamble of choices. Reality is acception.
    So yeah, both sucks.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Being punished for standing up for yourself is stupid, but the reason why is those who you are forced to obey fear of you rapidly knocking them out of the popularity throne, which is basically reasonless, as popularity is stupid.

It's hard, but life is a challenge, not a path made for you.
    I have 25 spores. I thought blade of grass need 30 so it took me 2hrs to find 4. Wiki says it only takes 12 spores and 15 stingers. Ughhhhhh
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Look at this from the better side: You can make Ivy Whip or Thorn Chakram.
    If anyone knows the anime Tomodachi Wa Mahou, please tell me . All it shows are talking ponies for some reason.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... "Tomodachi Wa Mahou" is literally "Friendship Is Magic." I'm guessing it's either a Japanese version of MLP:FiM (a la Powerpuff Girls Z) or just the name the show has in Japan.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    No, that's the Japanese version if MLP.

;_;
    Lyven
    Lyven
    How the hell did i get that Synthesia song...
    It sounds cool, and im sure i got it from a japanese anime.
    Gah, whatever. Thanks
    im so jelly of PC players. If Mobile has large worlds and that 1.3 update, all i need is a bomb proof shelter with a lifetime of food supply
    anyone here know the best time for a pumpkin moon on mobile?
    Qw2
    Qw2
    Best? Endgame.
    At that point you normally have the tools to automate killing most of the basic mobs, making it go by faster.
    Lyven
    Lyven
    oh no, i mean the best time record set for the final wave of the pumpkin moon event in mobile. My best time was 2:16 and i want to see if there are other people who have reached final wave in less time.
    I just accidentally killed a dungeon guardian in mobil. How that happened? you tell mr
    WavingCookie
    WavingCookie
    Is this :red: even possible ? If you did do that then:
    You've reached motherf*cking god tier.
    Lyven
    Lyven
    I actually think dungeon guardians have a bug in mobile. Just 1 swing from a terrablade with the glow blade hitting the dungeon guardian kills more than half the health of the dungeon guardian. I was more than surprised when i saw a bone key drop upon entering a dungeon thinking the old man is defeated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom