Pirtz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How was your day?
    Pirtz
    Pirtz
    Well, pretty damn tiring, I had to work all day long but today I have all the day to myself.
    whale then
    hello to you too
    Reactions: Pirtz
    Pirtz
    Pirtz
    Umm, I understand that you don't want to take requests on these forums but it's a shame your thread's OP isn't up to date, I think it would be really nice to show what you made here in the OP. People won't get to see your talent if they don't have the time to go through all 9 pages, but you might not even care about that aspect.
    Enjoying the read?
    Reactions: Pirtz
    Pirtz
    Pirtz
    Yeah, it's quite nice. Have you read Elantris, by Brandon Sanderson? It somehow reminds me of it, it's a good fantasy book you could use for inspiration.
    I'm going to stop reading for a while until more parts of the story accumulate, I prefer it that way.
    Samrux
    Samrux
    I haven't read it. What's it about? Should I investigate?
    Are you ever going to get a profile picture?
    Pirtz
    Pirtz
    Nah...
    Nutella Fairy
    Nutella Fairy
    You look like a newbie without one. No offence.
    Pirtz
    Pirtz
    I know. But people shouldn't be judged on their looks. And if I were to get a profile picture, I'd want to transmit a message with it concerning myself. I don't see what I really could transmit, the only thing I'm showing off is my sprite thread in my sprite thread in my sig. Maybe one day if I make a big (and rather clever) suggestion on my own, I'll put some content with that thing as a profile pic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom