Terraria Community Forums

WilliamD
WilliamD
Good. :) Still a bit stressed from work. You?
Warpshard
Warpshard
Much better compared to yesterday. Got my test over with and I feel like I did very well. Also partially patched things up with the girl. Apparently, the dark haired girl may just hate me.
WilliamD
WilliamD
Glad to here that. For the girl hating you, not so much. I hope everything fixes itself. :)
Warpshard
Warpshard
Eh, like I've said previously, I'm pretty sure she hates everybody. Thanks, though.
WilliamD
WilliamD
But seriously, I don't see why she hates everyone. Personality maybe?
Warpshard
Warpshard
Maybe. She seems like she's joking partially, mostly the tone, but she is definitely not nice.
WilliamD
WilliamD
I guess that's her personality.
Do you see her bullying others or such? Cause that's a bad thing.
Warpshard
Warpshard
No, just me. But then again, I'm probably one of the only guys that has been interested in her friend, and she might just be trying to scare me off.
WilliamD
WilliamD
I am not sure.
Wait she has a friend?
I am quite surprised.
Warpshard
Warpshard
The friend of the girl I am interested in is being a jerk to me. We've been talking about the friend of the girl.
WilliamD
WilliamD
So she starts bullying you?
That's rude.
Warpshard
Warpshard
Well, there's not much I can do about it other than ignore her. Plus, it'd look incredibly pathetic if I actually said anything to the girl I'm interested in.
WilliamD
WilliamD
Well, you can't win them all. Just wait a bit more time. :)
So, how are your grades?
Warpshard
Warpshard
So far, excellent. I had a 4.0 GPA freshman year, and I've done incredibly well on all of my assignments so far. Let's just hope I can keep it up.
Back
Top Bottom