The Ice Cube
    "Please continue you comic"?
    Because "ye" is "you".
    Kinas10
    Kinas10
    Thank you. "Please continue yer comic!"*
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Heya, thanks for liking it. Unfortunately it's not continuing anytime soon since I've lost my interest in Terraria for the time being. Afterall, there are more games to play! :)
    That oil painting. Holy :red:ing :red:.
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Mind, I have no painting skills. It's just a Photoshop plugin which adds that effect. Takes 2 seconds. ;)
    Now actually grabbing all those monster sprites and copy/pasting them into the picture... that took me 5 hours at least. >_>
    K
    Krasunir
    I was going to say, there is no way that you could have made that in the time that you took.
    What sprite format does Terraria use? (blankX by blankX)
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    If that's true then I doubt that my Terraria expertise is much bigger than yours. Thus my wondering about why you're asking me has only increased. xD
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Two by two pixels
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    You're mixing up Terraria with Pong.
    Hey Gotcha, quick question, I'm writing this complex... thing... and wanted to know if I could use your Halloween contest build from last year in it?
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Ooo, sounds like something I'd like to see when it's done.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    What are you writing? :eek:
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Err, sure thing? I wonder what you're writing though. :p
    If you also need the map where that build is on, let me know.
    I've seen your creation in Leinfors "collection thread", this one definitely one of amazing I've seen so far.
    Reactions: Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Thanks! That's really kind of you to say. :)
    A
    Arthurdigit
    It reminds me of what I always build, I'll "dig" few small things for my skyscraper.
    Say, what was the name of the NPC you won in the halloween contest?
    Reactions: Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Yeah, I replied again and Cenx mentioned her inbox is a "spammed nightmare".
    She told me she's passing it to Yoraiz0r, who is/was on vacation but should be adding my name in the next update. I'm pretty sure they forgot since I've seen the skeleton merchant a 100 times and he never has my name. :p
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    I dunno which name will be used. I gave 4 names, variations of my own name, and told them they can pick the one they like most/is most suitable. I didn't feel my dutch name fits inside an english game so I didn't want that one in.
    I hope Cenx/Yoraiz0r can fill me in on which one they used. :)
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    'Steef' sounds pretty dutch to me too, appears it's just accepted as 'steve' here.

But I don't know what your names were, so I can't tell
    I tend to mix you and Kazzymodus a lot, both of you are Dutch, both have very good English, and you guys both have more than 1K likes.
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    How strange. Our usernames are nothing alike. :p
    Can I Get Uhhh
    Can I Get Uhhh
    Yep, that's just me.
    And follow Gotcha!......
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    Don't say I didn't warn ya!
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    Don't follow me! I'll probably wind up accidentally walking off a cliff or fall into a sinkhole or something, so where'd that leave ya?
    My, it's been a while since I've seen you around here. How are things?
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    No, seriously, I got a little bit bored with Terraria (partly because I literally have it all).
    So I've been playing Pillars of Eternity and am now playing GTA 5/Online.
    But I check in here once in a while, and I can't wait for the 1.3 update. ;)

Hope you guys are all doing fine!
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    We're holding out the 1.3 hype fort as we speak.

It can't be contained forever.
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    I hope not, or I'll go mildly psychotic and break into Red's house to steal it. *whistles innocently*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom