Starblast16
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lemme just make something clear. The equilibrium NEEDS to be on par with Star Wrath and Meowmere to be viable. otherwise people will label it as pointless and op, because it WILL be.
    Starblast16
    Starblast16
    Good point. Go mention this to DJEN because he created it's stats and effects. He'll take that into account with adjusting Equilibrium's stats.
    Do you have an email? I made you a crappy sprite and I would like to send it to you.
    Starblast16
    Starblast16
    You can just post it on here using a BBC code. You can use Imgur to upload and share images. That's what I use to share pics on forums like this one.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Or if you don't want to post it in public do the same but send the picture in a private conversation.
    People have given your idea a chance, and most have said they do not like it. You cannot just wait till its been given tons of phrase to consider it "given a chance" :)
    layman9
    layman9
    Oh. I assumed you needed to sprite to create the banners.
    layman9
    layman9
    I could sprite if only I could find a good spriting program :(
    TheBilateralGamer
    TheBilateralGamer
    Believe me, there are some bits in banners that need some of the skills of spriting, but definitely not all the time.
    What if your Equilibrium shot a black blade and a white one that spiraled in opposite directions like the True Nights Edge?
    Starblast16
    Starblast16
    That is an interesting idea, but it would be best if you just post it on the thread.
    layman9
    layman9
    I can't mods finally remembered I was supposed to be banned and completed it.
    Starblast16
    Starblast16
    Oh. Ok, I'll mention it to DJEN and see what he thinks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom