Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope you post something worth looking at today.... At least change your status.
    Lighter9
    Lighter9
    Are you her keeper? o_O
    Vampirezero7
    Vampirezero7
    I wish :3

I totally understand the reason people would want spoilers but if you check the amount of messages that's just people asking for 1.3 spoilers you'd see the sheer amount :/ Just saying it would get a little annoying.
    Lighter9
    Lighter9
    I was kidding. I didn't expect to get anything from this post. I didn't think she would post something because she saw MY profile post. Although she did hint at something a little ways up. :D
    Reactions: NeyoPRO
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Oh, okay. She said "atm," so for the future maybe!
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    Does my eye spot a Crowno mentioning Shrek Vanity?
    Crowno if you read this, i need a Shrek Vanity set in my life
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Speaking of Shrek, a Wreck-it Ralph vanity would be awesome too. (I am reminded cuz Shrek-it Ralph)
    I assume that you have added bright paints, dark paints in 1.3, or am i just crazy
    I need those paints, we need them
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Brown paint exists, but it would be great to have those other paints.. well, deep paints are kind of bright, but I definitely would like some darks.
    Quick question: Does the mining mount gives the blocks to your inventory or not?? And does it use ammo or gel or something?? for Terraria 1.3
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    It probably doesn't use fuel and it does give the blocks. At that point in the game, you can farm blocks easily enough anyways and ores and such are near-useless in the endgame.
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    My answers may as well be near-absolute as far as the truth goes. :p
    GrampaSwood
    GrampaSwood
    Ok thanks for answering so quick
    Just a quick question! Will Steampunk Wings be available in 1.3 without use of 3rd party software/cheating?
    I'd just like to say:

Sorry if me dominating pages 1 and 2 of the Forums Game section is bad.
    But I did it with the help of the mighty Fixed Dice!
    Can you add new Costumes on the next Halloween Update on 1.2.4.2? (or think about it)
    JayLeo
    JayLeo
    You're getting real close to getting reported for harassment. Just saying. The more you spam them the more they slow down having to deal with it. You want new items? WAIT!
    Coolgum15
    Coolgum15
    JayLeo, if you don't have anything constructive to say, please stop >.<
    Criddle
    Criddle
    A lot of people would be disappointed to see the game updating after 5 months and it's just some new vanity items. Terraria already has a lot of vanity items and 1.3 will probably add new ones (aside from the Cultist clothes) anyway.
    Hope your enjoying Borderlands TPS as much as I am. Been avoiding the internet for the last few days to get through its story before someone inevitably spoils it
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I was over it days ago. Only game I play in my spare time now is bf4
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I just finished it now, its the best of all three, easily. Everything is better with lasers.
    How is that new game? Been seeing you play a lot of Borderlands.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I haven't played for a few days...it gets too repetitive. The game is 90% walking around 10% action.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    oh, too bad. Maybe it gets better later on, if you ever return to it.
    Can Dash please be added to more Gear? And a Hotkey for it so it functions better?
    T
    totallydeadaccountdude
    THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
    shamurai7
    shamurai7
    Gesser, your constant barrage of profile posts borders on harassment. Stop.
    Gesser
    Gesser
    They're all different topics dude.
    Spoiler of if any of my Healer Gear Suggestions are making it in this time?!
    Gesser
    Gesser
    Curious if you could elaborate?
    Gesser
    Gesser
    I'm wondering how not I suppose, there are plenty of ways to make it work, is it just that you guys don't see it fitting the game? Or is too much of an overhaul necessary?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Spectre Hood set turns part of the damage dealt on enemy into healing orbs that flies to hurt party members (includding you), beside it have a freaking penalty of 60% total damage.
    Better Weapons Customization coming?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    How about we wait and find out later? Do we really need to know everything about the game?
    Gesser
    Gesser
    A yes or no would suffice.
    They're ending the tyranny of like bombing, which means you can catch up to Jetstream if you post more spoilers! ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom