Terraria Community Forums

XenoCat
XenoCat
I don't see why people hate Dead Cat.

It's pretty good, nine lives isn't bad.
Genderless_Neko
Genderless_Neko
It is when you only have one health and you have to restart the room. It is literally "9 Chances to clear out a room without getting hit" Which when it comes to facing the heart, near impossible.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Curse of the Blind?
Genderless_Neko
Genderless_Neko
Curse of the Blind isn't bad, only forces you to use memory which isn't that hard.
Bucket
Bucket
It's not actually too bad though if you're like Azazel. Chances are you won't even lose a life because 1 health isn't bad when you have 11 evil hearts. If you pick up dead cat when you have only one red heart, it's really good, because it's a Guppy item and has no negative consequences.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You're thinking of Curse of the Unknown, which hides your health. Curse of the Blind makes it where you can't see your items.
Genderless_Neko
Genderless_Neko
@Mantis Actually it's neither. I'm just stupid and mistakes it for fly hive.

Yes there are no negative effects if you only have one health, but you very rarely have only one health.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Unless you are Blue Baby, it doesn't affect Soul, Black, and Eternal Hearts. In fact, you gain a Red Heart when you pick up a dead cat in those circumstances (except, unless, you are playing as the Blue Baby).
Bucket
Bucket
Hell, if I have like 3 red hearts, two guppy items, and a bunch of soul hearts, I'd still grab it.
Genderless_Neko
Genderless_Neko
Again, it's useful in certain circumstances. But when you don't have soul hearts or black hearts it :red:s up your entire run.
Back
Top Bottom