Pitri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know the angler achievements were broken at first, but how could this happen? I got the 50, 25 and 10 quest achievements in that order.
    World gen, wtf? 5 traps packed into a small area. And everything is wired together. [Edit:] Image file broken, meh!
    The steam achievements just got activated. There are 88 visible achievements, as predicted a few days ago.
    Based on the 1.3 trailer I would say that the game will have between 85 and 90 visible achievements. I hope, I'm right. :)
    Pitri
    Pitri
    A bit more information: The result of my calculation from two days ago was roughly 88.3 achievements. But since the result was not an integer and the video resolution was not the game resolution, rounding errors occured. That's why I said "between 85 and 90".

To calculate this, I measured the size and the scrolled distance from the scroll bar and the displayed achievements.
    I just watched the solar eclipse here in Europe. I had to listen to the solar eclipse theme of Terraria. It truly felt amazing! :D
    Got already about 15 chaos elemental banners in several hours of farming, but no rod of discord. The random number generator hates me. ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom