DicemanX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo dude, a big fan here of you and other ....technicians here. Quick question: in T-mec mod, when I go to options I can't set keybindings for "Ghosts" and "Keyboard" it displays the default Terraria settings. So i don't know how to disable the dummy's being white. Also I would like to disable "P" for pause and other things but can't because of this. T-mec mod ver: 1.24

Keep making those amazing videos.
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Thanks, glad you've been enjoying my work! As far as the T-MEC mod goes, I'm afraid the best people to ask are the mod creators themselves. You should pose your questions in the mod thread. I haven't looked into changing keybindings or disabling some of the features myself.
    Is it okay if i use your Immortality Machine in my World? I'm giving credit
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Sure, I publish the guides so that players can build the machines in their own worlds!
    Something to ask: now that console has 1.2.4 is it possible to do the "Tsunami Hellevator" trick? the one where you constantly go down shooting arrows upward.
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Not sure if it will work that well with hoiks, because the arrows might get caught on the teeth on their way down. Still, give it a shot to see if you can make it work!
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Ok I'll try it.
    What do you think of 1.3.1 so far? Are you excited to use the new features like Logic Gates in your current and future AFK Farms?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Well, the spoilers haven't revealed anything yet that cannot be created currently (logic gates can be created now for instance) but the extra wire color and 1.3.1 logic gates will definitely allow for bigger and faster operating builds. I already have pretty big plans once 1.3.1 hits!
    hey Whats up bro. Got a quick question for yah if you don't mind.
    Been looking at your Ultimate world download and I really like how you bordered the windows in your main castle with Stone slabs in the background. Would really love to copy that idea into some of my worlds but I can't figure out how you placed the Stone blocks in the background like that. Any tips?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    You can put actuators on the stone blocks and connect them to a switch via wire. Pull the switch to actuate the blocks, then remove the wire and the actuators. The blcosk will thus stay in the background.
    Randomsteve
    Randomsteve
    !!! Ah that makes a lot of sense. I was thinking about the actuators but I checked and saw no wires. Thats genius. Thank you!
    Advertising the T-Mec mod:
    five--three added a feature that can be used to lower the fps/tick speed! That means, you could record slow videos and speed them up with some video editor. No more unstable fps!
    "Try P to pause, O for slomo, and type /sm <delay> in the chatbox "

Disclaimer: I am not sure if that is included in the latest build.
    Reactions: DicemanX
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Superb. Stuff like this makes it so much easier to do engineering! Since inomanoms is pushing us into more complex hoiktronics builds, having the option to slow down the action will be of great benefit.
    Sorry to bother you once again -- my teleporter hub is sending me to the wrong teleporter upon my return to the hub from a destination. For example, I returned from A2 only to be sent to A1 instead of the main teleport in the hub. Any suggestions?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    OK I see the problem. The pressure plates need to be shifted a tile to the left of the pair of top+bottom hoik teeth that can be toggled. In other words, make sure all the pressure plates end up in the center of each teleporter.
    C
    ChicagoMay
    Hmm, its working now xD I was getting stuck before, thats why i moved them, but I'm not getting stuck now xD *derp* Thank you!
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Sure thing, glad it's working for you now!
    I can't wait to see what you do with the wiring update! <3
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Yeah, it should be exciting! However, there are still a lot of pending wiring projects before the 1.3.1 update :). There's still so much to design and build!
    I built the updated version of your teleport hub but I'm having a problem... I've hooked up one destination and so far it works to get me TO the place, but going BACK to the hub, I get stuck in the teeth... Help? :(
    Hey, i was playing on your ultimate hm world, and saw the ultimate arena(A8), do you think there is a way to make it so every heart statue gives 3 hearts instad of 1? Even if it takes more statues so a player can get 60hp every second.
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    In my latest video I showcase a new immortality machine, which I use to beat all the hardmode bosses in expert mode. The machine can be used on console as well, although it'll take a bit of time to hunt down all the statues!
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Wow, thats a lot of statues. I was hoping for it to be like the last one but with more heart statues (20 more), how much damage does the dragon head does?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    You mean the stardust dragon? It ranges between 800-1200 per hit, and the single target DPS can reach a massive 10K.
    This may be a bit off topic but what level are you on dragons dogma(maybe more off topic)
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Ah, DD. A game I was heavily into for a long while! I had 4 main pawns, three at 200 and one at 40. That was a great game :).
    Hi, I was just looking at your Omega Farm for the Pumpkin moon, after I did the cannonball farm literally hours before the patch that broke spike immunity. Just wondering, what is that spike wall at the parapets on the Omega farm?
    Snot Bubbles
    Snot Bubbles
    Pretty sure that's lead fence! :)
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Yeah, that's just for aesthetic purposes :). The cannonball arena will now need a fix due to the hotfix - I'll be working on it and other things in the next few days!
    Your ectoplasm farm isn't working anymore, statue mobs don't spawn Dungeon Spirits anymore :(
    Reactions: SacrityZ
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    I'll be fixing most of the farms a little later. Almost all of them were affected in various minor ways.
    Your world is really good for farming, did you knew Redigit is following you?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Yeah, I saw the follow :). The pressure is on! I have a ton of new builds coming but the main issue is finding time away from work. I should have time this week and the next to begin construction.
    Are you going to work on a semi-automated celestial pillar farm?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    I have no idea what that is lol. I've been trying to play spoiler free. I will definitely be working on new farms though once I finish my playthrough :).
    What's this about your world being so awesome? I've heard it is o: but how do you even get in?
    DicemanX
    DicemanX
    Hehe there's a secret entrance just to the right of the spawn point in the dark tunnel. There's a lever there that will actuate the ground and give you access to the room next to the teleport hub :).
    Psiikers
    Psiikers
    Oh thanks c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom