FragBombGames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just misread "a very merry christmas" as "a very merry crimslime". I don't play too much Terraria, what are you talking about
    Yay, holidays! I don't have to do anything remotely educational for another two months!
    Reactions: galacticGammawave
    king40606
    king40606
    I have 5 days of thanksgiving break and a week of Christmas break. Oh and no holidays/off days throughout the year except that.
    Fml.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    How are you on a two month break then? That break would go through Thanksgiving and Christmas Break for me. Southern hemisphere?
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    Australian holidays ftw
    It took a month, but Portal 2 has finished installing. yey
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Maybe you shouldn't use your toaster as a modem, then.
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    It took three hours to actually download. I just put it off because I played TF2 instead of letting it install :p
    I have an idea that's too small for a thread but too big for a status. halp plz
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Would it work as part of a multi-thread? Pm it to me, its hard to say without seeing it.
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    I'll pm you in a few hours, I gotta go to school :/
    Note to self: Finish building excessively large storage room so I can enter my 1.3 base in the contest. That may take a while...
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    JUST DO IT

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DRE- okay I'll go now
    I'm considering drawing my Terraria OC again. Should I post it here? (and my OC is not the character on my avatar)
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Just a simple sketch, or I could do a full body one

EDIT: And it'll be on paper. If you want it digital, it might take a while, as I use the sketch as a base for the digital
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    Perhaps I'll PM you a small drawing I had done previously. One minute...
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    There. Unfortunately, due to various stuff, I'll be unable to reply or do anything for about 10 hours. So I'll be back tomorrow
    Yay! It's my birthday today!
    Reactions: Varsia
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Happy birthday.
    I hope you enjoy celebrating the slow, painful build-up to your death known only as "life".
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    Indeed.
    Got 3 Ratchet and Clank games, an M&Ms bucket the size of my head, and $315 in both real and virtual money.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Happy birthday!
    So it seems some TF2 maps have recieved some...rather unusual visitors recently. I wonder what it means...
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    Invasion update confirmed. After all, it's not the first time Valve's done this to hint at an update.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Funny (and/or interesting thing) there was a map contest in which the criteria was to make a map in which you cap an objective to destroy an alien mother ship. The contest winner was a map called koth_probed. Coincidence that these alien saucers look EXACTLY like the saucers that were provided to map contestants to make a map out of?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Here is some gameplay footage of the map and pay attention to the saucers as the look similar to the ones that are in some Valve map skyboxes. The video: https://youtu.be/91l6A9FAgBA
    Note: You get a good look near the end.
    I don't know why, but I really want there to be a way to change the Stardust Guardian into a miniature Moon Lord following you around.
    Just 20 days until my birthday :D
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Welp, happy "Early" birthday. :)
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Begin preparing for the spam before its too late
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    On your birthday, if you are liked by the community, watch out.
    Sh!t will get real.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom