blahblahbal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Blah, Tremor Remastered - its creators, launching nasty rumors about your fashion, Avalon.

They say that the Avalon will not be able to compete with the tremor,om.

Perhaps they provoke Avalon compete with tremor mod.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    I dunno where they get off thinking that I want to compete. I'm certainly fine with people choosing other mods, it's none of my business. I can't force people to play Avalon. Now, I personally haven't played many other mods xD. Though.. I can say one thing: Avalon is meant to be played alone, without any other mods added. That is one of the primary reasons I made the source mod :p.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    That said, I see the benefit of compatibility. I'm also not against people playing Avalon with other mods.
    Dr.elisey
    Dr.elisey
    Clearly, thanks. : )
    I'm waiting until a stable release of 1.3.1.X happens to start work on Exxo Avalon for 1.3. In the meantime, suggest stuff on the thread :p.
    Reactions: ded acct
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I suggest you start creating code for it in 1.3.0.8 to already have it ready by the time 1.3.1.x releases so that after it releases you can go edit the code
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    The only problem with that is that parts of the code might be completely different :p.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Its still best to have some work done before 1.3.1.x releases
    I made a 1.2.4.1 backup folder and put it in some other folder and I can play Exxo avalon because of it. Lucky me I guess? Also I have Star Wars music in my head for some reason...
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Heh. I never needed to make a backup because I always run it through Visual Studio, so the folder is in a different location anyway.
    The Dark One
    The Dark One
    That latest message there.. when's "enough content"?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Somehow this message slipped by me... Lol. Anyway, 'enough content' is a feeling I get :p.
    Hey blah, I don't know if you're busy or anything *cough Trove *cough, but I wanted to thank you for creating one of the best mods to ever grace Terraria. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication
    Chazm
    Chazm
    .bad worlds are literally BinaryReader files which can no longer be accessed by any part of the RAM.
    It's a feature within Terraria that records data types, and if those data types bar the player from loading a certain feature, it fully corrupts the file through base.Dispose().
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I think you can rename things with .bad to .wld It worked for a corrupt character
    Just tried to beat Oblivion using Ancient armor and the ancient XD got rekt by the lasers after beating 2 arms... im so close XD
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    If you do it right you won't be hit by any of the lasers :p. I learned the hard way XD.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    On my first time ever fighting Oblivion on Exxo Avalon, I was using beetle armor for defense, Uzi with chloro bullets, and the Ancient, as it can deal insane dps.
    T
    terra_Shawn
    Well for my first Oblivion boss defeat i used: Turtle Armor, Godly Flairon, Inertia (how without those? ;D) and when my MP was high i used Blizzard Staff (in my 1.3 i defeated all bosses like a 20 times and never got something good from Frost Moon, i dont have even frost spear)
    blah i had an idea if you can craft armour out of turtle,shroomite,spectre,and tiki armour (if you still can when the 1.3 version comes out) maybye you could add a type of armour that you craft with solar,vortex,nebula,and stardust armour?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Good idea, but it would take even longer to get all the materials for those, let alone get the combining ingredient (like Life Dew is for Ancient Armor).
    Thunder112004
    Thunder112004
    oh yeah i forgot how hard it is to get each armour :p
    Thunder112004
    Thunder112004
    and is the acceleration drill still gonna be in the game?I saw it on youtube and iv wanted it ever since then
    blah when will you release exxo avalon for 1.3?or when do you think you will because i havnt thought about using mods until after 1.3 came out and i forgot to make a backup for 1.2 :p
    T
    terra_Shawn
    Blah will release Exxo Avalon for 1.3 after 1.3.1 comes out :p He posted...
    Hi blah, Iam that person that youve played with me avalon for 1.2.4.1 when we have been facing pumpkin moon and only u was doing something because i had old PC and i lagged so much. So i want to ask i u cant post exxo avalon 9.9.9 that BaumProduction plays. Can u?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Thankfully, the game includes Steam DRM with it, so it has to be purchased to be played.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Well Game Launcher hasn't been updated yet. And it's illegal to distribute the content folder, even for previous versions, I believe.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    People can plagarise the content that way.
    Hey blah, I think you should perhaps change up some of your sprites.
    I saw one with 1x1, yes 1x1 pixels, and what about the bosses.. let's see here.
    Oblivion is a direct reskin/recolor of Skeletron Prime and Eye of Cthulhu/The Twins.
    Desert Beak is just a sized up vulture that shoots Skeletron Prime cannonballs.

Just something to think about.
    Will you still be releasing updates to the much loved Exxo Avalon mod? Or are you abandoning it to work on 1.3.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    What I meant was for 1.2.4 version :p But okay, I understand
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Oh. I guess I could release the last version of the 1.2.4.1 mod. Dunno. It'd be kinda useless to a lot of people, since they don't have the 1.2.4.1 content any longer. No idea how that happened since it shouldn't have erased it in updating to 1.3 :p.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I just have everything in exxo avalon currently and I want at least one more thing to do before I erase that world xD
    You should make Superhardmode Mech bosses and Prehardmode mech bosses for Hardmode (Mech + King Slime, Mech + Brain of Cuthulu etc.)
    Like a Superhardmode Fishron.
    Why dont you add a contagion,corruption,crimson,and hallow pillar into avalon?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    What do you mean? What would they do?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    You know how there is a solar,nebula,stardust,and vortex pillar? Why not have 4 new pillars based off those biomes?
    partitionpenguin
    partitionpenguin
    I don't like that at all. Someone should make the cheese pillars, like that guy on the 1.3.0.6 post said...
    Swiss/Emmental, Roquefort, Cheddar, pepper jack
    Blah, there is someone on the wiki that added a group that is VERY inappropriate, and messed up the John Bar. (Baum reference there.) Please, PLEASE ban him! User: Michealgenius7.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Done. I'll also revert the page that he edited.
    B
    Bullseye55
    My god...some people just show a complete lack of common sense. Amazes me, really. Thanks for reporting it, you two. :)
    partitionpenguin
    partitionpenguin
    Because you would know all about behaving on the wiki, bullseye. Hahaha
    Just kidding
    Will be upgraded to 1.3 terraria? If you will add the treasure bag in expert mode?
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Yes, Blah has confirmed Avalon for 1.3, And we are not sure if Treasure bags will be added to the 1.3 Version of Exxo Avalon. We shall wait and see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom