Spazmatizm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Super Mario Bros. remind me of Retinazer and I. I respect those "good guys" more than I do the intruders of our land, the Terrarians.
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    You dare call me an intruder?
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    It's the truth and you know it, you come in and tear the place apart and act like we're the bad guys
    It's a sad feeling when the playthrough you've been dedicating so much time to is coming to the end of the road.
    I don't know how skeletron prime is considered harder than the destroyer. I get damaged way less by him and kill him much faster than the D
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    The destroyer is a lot easier for me, as it is easy to dodge and hit.
    Skeleteton prime on the other hand, is extremely fast, so it's hard for me to hit him (I try to get him off the screen, because otherwise he can catch up to me in moments). In addition, when I fight skeletron I usually ignore the arms (as it is much faster) so it is hard for be to break old habits.

Overall, the hardest boss for me are the twins.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    I guess everyone plays differently. It's easy enough to dodge the destroyer, but I always get ambushed by ten probes at once and then end up trapped underneath him while fighting the probes.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Yeah, you need to remember to keep shooting the probes when there are a lot of them. It's also good if you have a Cobalt Shield so that the destroyer doesn't push you around a ton when he surrounds you (and so you can escape if trapped).

Also, rarely touching the ground also helps - it's easier to dodge midair
    Super Mario Galaxy is so much fun, I'm having so much fun playing it, and the music is so lovely on the ears, almost never gets old.
    General Milky
    General Milky
    Super Mario Galaxy is one of the best games ever made, and that goes for its expansion pack sequel too. Nostalgia be damned, it is five times the game Super Mario 64 was, and it has a charm and atmosphere not matched by anything before or since.

Games like it are mythical. Dreamlike.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Definitely one of the better mario games. The only major thing wrong with it is how annoying the controls can be when you're on a planet, only because the controls themselves decide to switch instead of the camera angle.
    I ran out of actual fun things to do in Terraria again.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    More like being challenged is fun. But by all means, if you enjoy playing games in their easiest form so you're not impaired, have fun. I'd imagine you hate expert mode.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Thanks for being as polite as possible. I'm really REALLY not in the mood for that attitude so I'm not saying anything else.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Fair enough, that's probably wise.
    Yay, I got un-banned from my own personal hell. Now I can exist here a bit more until I finally get a permanent ban.
    GIVE IT MY BEST SHOT TO KEEP MYSELF RED HOT CAUSE I'M THE ONE TO BRING OUT THE ORIGINAL FLAVA FLAVA FOR MY PEOPLE PEOPLE
    Spazmatism is Eye of Cthulhu confirmed. (I spelled Cthulhu right holy :red: what the :red: this isn't happening)
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    He's my cousin and he's really annoying, he thinks he's super tough and always tries to start a fight no matter how many times we split his pupil in half
    It's probably because of my own computer at this point but the game crashes SO MUCH MORE OFTEN than when 1.3 was released.
    Meowmere is a terrible weapon.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    It is :P I cant get a good dps with it :P
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Best weapon period, or best melee weapon? Either way I'm sure it's not.
    pajrc
    pajrc
    I rank the Meowmere 2nd to the Terrarian
    Meowmere: High DPS, large, shoots FRICKIN CATS!
    Terrarian: Can go through small holes, Flairon 2.0
    Everyone I know always just goes for highest armour rating and ignore classes altogether. I hate everyone I know.
    pajrc
    pajrc
    But there's still a lot of valid points that are in there that don't describe your exact situation (or what i thought was yours).
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    There wasn't a specific situation, really. Sorry for being almost as unclear as Mr. Genius there.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    What I was trying to SAY was at any point in the game, no matter what weapon, bigger numbers automatically meant better for those people. Which can be true, actually.

With basic ore swords and staffs.
    I miss my old trusty hamdrax and excalibur. So many adventures were had, just the three of us. But they've changed a lot...
    Ten seconds after I get the pirate staff and discount card I was farming for, the game crashes and I lose them.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That's the time you download an all-item world and take the staff and the card. You rightfully earned it, might as well.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    All-item worlds are WAY too tempting, you know?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom