Metoot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know that feeling when you're drawing a skeleton but have no idea how to draw bones?
    TapeKnot
    TapeKnot
    Yup. I love Terraria and love to draw bosses, but I always have trouble creating Skeletron's bones.
    [UNDERTALE SPOLIERS] The enemies themselves... I'd call them Giygas Jr., since they have the same shape and "corrupt" in the same fashiom.
    [UNDERTALE SPOILERS] Encoutered some enemies in the True Lab. They feel very giygas-ish. The music seems to be composed of M2/EB samples.
    Just realized... Those Temmies from Undertale... Are Mr. Saturns' counterparts from Mother series.
    I beat Undertale. Toby Fox is a mad man. But the game was kinda fun :D
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Did you only do Neutral or did you do Pacifist or Genocide as well?
    Metoot
    Metoot
    I will do Pacifist a bit later. Not feeling genocidious at all.
    Oh. And there are spoilers down here :p
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    You've been here more than long enough, yet you still do multiple status updates in a row instead of commenting.
    This means if you have that thingy that heals you 1 HP every turn - you have a "second chance" on every attack once you're almost dead.
    Tip for Undertale : Asgore can kill you only if you have 1 HP. If you have more, but not enough to survive - you're just down to 1 HP.
    To previous post : I did beat stuff like Rockman no Constancy and Rockman Claw.
    Should I go play some Megaman 2 romhack or replay Megaman 2 on hard once more?
    I think I just got why Nintendo never released Mother 3 outside of japan. TOO. MUCH. FEELS.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I was thinking more of "profit blindness which has made them decay from the best to something that somehow stays alive" but yeah, feels is what it must be.
    Metoot
    Metoot
    Srsly, in the begining of Mother 3 [SPOILER WARNING] your wife dies and you see your character struggling in mental agony. Perfect for those 'murican kids.
    New Isaac save file. Nodamage rekt Satan after first Heart kill. Neat
    Reactions: Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    :( I only beat satan with super tanks quad shot brim azaezal. He had a :red:ton of familiars too.
    Metoot
    Metoot
    I killed him with lotsa damage and BrimTammy combo tho, so it's ok, Hawkster
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Qwq inspired much
    I think Minecraft 1.9 will be the most controversial update in Minecraft history. Because of the one "tiny" addition.
    Reactions: stormconure
    Metoot
    Metoot
    But that "mashing" was around since mob attacking was introduced. And it was kinda long time ago. Very long.
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Attack speed: sucks.
    Mobs pushing you: sucks.
    Everything to do with the End: cool.
    dual-wielding: meh...
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    I personally don't like the direction Minecraft is taking with more combat options.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom