Sun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess ill start uploading my art on weekends, that's the only time i have good WiFi
    thecoolkni
    thecoolkni
    Can't wait to see it, are you an artist? Can you give me a hint on what you drew? :)

Irrelevant sidenote: I didn't know Wi-Fi was affected by the day of the week...
    Sun
    Sun
    I drew my character of course, plus some concept art for the 5 biome chest weapons. on weekends i go to a different town, and i have better wifi there :)
    I would like to thank the Redigit Gods for blessing me with a hallow key mold and 3 corruption key molds.(mobile)
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    Lol same for me, then I farmed like about ~15 pirate invasions and got the crimson key mold :0
    'Me using it in the battle of the pumpkin moon'
    'Me totally disappointed while getting 1-3 heal points all the time'
    I regret farming those pirates ;O;
    Sloth TDT
    Sloth TDT
    7 jungle key molds in one terraria day.
    SEVEN.
    I got 2 slime staffs from natural slimes when farming for the rune wizard, he never spawned........
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I have never found a single slime staff and have chests filled with rune wizard items.
    Sun
    Sun
    i envy you
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I have no use for any of these robes. I envy you.
    Farming souls is troublesome, except souls of flight, those things are annoying
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    Lol yea I got like ~300 souls of flight and struggling so dammn hard getting any souls of light -___-
    Lol, over the summer I was in a terraria block(terraria version of writers block) now Im back, but I had to restart terraria, I cri
    Woohoo! Getting a new laptop, now I can draw, and play pc Terraria!
    Ugh, my WiFi was down for a bit, I had to go *shudder* outside.....
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    You need to bask in the sun for a bit. Get that vitamin D.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    We don't need Vitamin D! We've got Vitamin I(nternet)!
    I really feel bad for bone serpents, they don't drop anything good except their banner, and I don't collect those
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Suggest something special for them, then.
    Oh yeah, I remembered something, yesterday I got a spectre staff from killing my first ragged caster, on my current world, woohoo!
    I always feel like I have an abundance of souls of flights, and selling them doesn't give me much....
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Combine them with ectoplasm to make ghost wings -> Profit!
    Hah! I'm not sick anywmore! Now I can go farming in the dungeon again.
    Hi! :D I chuckled a bit when I saw your nick. Anyways, welcome to TCF!
    Reactions: Sun
    Sun
    Sun
    Thanks! I used sun because its short of my universal username SunBlazer
    Azu
    Azu
    "The Sun was last seen 21 minutes ago"
    Everyone on Earth:*frozen to death*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back