Nopezal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad that there are a lot of newer mods on the scene that get creative. I adore seeing the content everyone comes up with! Keep it up!
    God I feel kinda scummy. I don't like it. I mostly want to apologize to @Bullseye55 . I feel like as someone important on the Avalon (cont)
    Nopezal
    Nopezal
    Team I didn't do my job right. I feel bad for practically letting it die. It was a mix of personal interests getting in the way and random motivation bursts and declines, which are not good traits for a member of a prestigious team. I'm genuinely sorry
    Nopezal
    Nopezal
    I do want to get involved again with modding, but not with Avalon. I'd like to make something on my own and test my skills. But I couldn't work for someone who expects me to work every day, which sucks. It's a thing I want to improve on my own.
    Happy new year! Our country literally ignored the governments rules (it's like terror threat level 3 here) and fired fireworks anyways!
    Really enjoying M&L: Paper Jam so far. I find it extremely difficult for an M&L game... Or is that just me?
    Reactions: Bullseye55
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Wait... I didn't think that was out? Demo?
    Nopezal
    Nopezal
    It's been out for a while in Europe. Poeple in the US have to wait until January 22st.
    I'm lucky that I live in Europe, but then again, Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ain't here yet...
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Oh, that's fair. Weird how I want Paper Jam and not Mystery Dungeon.
    I feel like playing Terraria, but I have no clue what playthrough I can do... I have 2 running atm: my general (post continues in comments)
    Nopezal
    Nopezal
    Expert mode playthrough, and a sword-only expert mode playthrough, where the general one is close to being finished, but I have no idea how to beat the final boss.
    Undertale... A game I never expected to enjoy. I'm not even that far into the game yet, I think. Whatever could Flowey be up to, though...?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I was asking how you felt about the fact that you got assaulted by a flower.
    Nopezal
    Nopezal
    Ah; I misread that. I felt betrayed. I was always thought flowers ae nice.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I thought it was hilarious. Now? Much more so because... reasons.
    Interesting thing: The game remembers.
    Now that Prism is announced (terraria 1.3 modding api), we're gonna see a line of the big modders move to Prism (like Shockah) and the(cont)
    Nopezal
    Nopezal
    smaller modders choose either Prsim or tModLoader... It's up to them. Personally, I'm gonna use Prism.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Me 2. In my mod I plan on adding 3 weapons for each fragment
    Are you gonna make a mod for 1.3?
    Nopezal
    Nopezal
    Yeah, just not with tModLoader, something else I think is a bit more interesting is coming...
    Though I might make a source mod. Just not sure about what would be in it...
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I really want 2 see u make a source mod
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom